Our Promise - Yandere!Levi X Reader

A/N: Hey! So um,in this story I made both the reader and Levi normal students in a normal themed world ~ Also,this story was a bit rushed but I hope you guys will enjoy it! I also think I have a thing for dungeons & basements >3< If you have any suggestions on what I should do in the next story,please do tell me!

"Levi!!!!!!!",the bubbly little girl ran up to the dark haired boy and quickly hugged him from behind. The boy quickly turned around and saw [Name] smiling cheekily at him,her cheeks had become red from all the running and playing she had done with the other kids. "Levi,why won't you come play with us today?",she asked with those cute puppy dog eyes of hers but as usual the boy shook his head. [Name] frowned,"But you always sit here by yourself! Doesn't it get lonely?",a glimpse of sadness showed in his brooding grey eyes but it didn't last long. "No",he replied simply before looking away  from her and focused his gaze on the pond in front of him.

[Name] stared at him silently,she didnt know why the boy always sat by himself. She loved playing and talking with her friends because it didn't make her feel lonely or left out but why was Levi pushing the other kids away? 'Why?',was what she wanted to ask him but just as she wanted to a boy with messy blonde hair came up to her,a broad smile curved on his lips as he spoke. "[Name]! Are you still playing or not?",he asked quite excitedly. [Name] smiled and wanted to say yes but was interrupted when she took a glance at Levi. "Hmm... I've played enough! I'm tired but you guys can continue playing!",she chirped happily. The boy nodded his head,said his goodbye and ran off.

"Why didn't you go?",Levi asked softly as he locked eyes with her. The (colour of hair) girl smiled sweetly at him,"Cause I wanted to be with you". Levi furrowed his brows,"Why?",he asked quite confusedly this time. Again she smiled sweetly at him,"I want to be your friend,Levi". A slight shade of pink came across his cheeks and quickly he looked away. He heard her giggle at his reaction before speaking again,"You won't have to be lonely again~! I'll be by your side forever, Levi!"

The young boy stared at her in disbelief at first but slowly a small smile curved on his lips.

"Promise?"

"Yup! Promise!"

"I'll promise too then"
-Time Skip-

The morning breeze filled the air as the birds chirped and the trees looked as beautiful as ever. You were always fond of nature ever since you were a baby. Being outside and one with the mother nature made you feel at peace as if there was nothing to worry about your whole life. But,there was also one thing that made you feel at peace. A Person to be precise and his name was Levi Ackerman. The both of you studied at the same schools since middle school and were very close friends too though your feelings for him grew more than just 'Friends'. His gem like grey eyes always left you mesmerizing and his voice made you so flustered each time he calls out your name. The other kids see him as the lone wolf but to you he was a charming prince. You were head over heels for him yet did he feel the same way?

"[Name]",you heard a familiar voice from behind and turned around. With his dark hair slicked back complimenting his eyes,Levi wore the typical highschool outfit for boys. You smiled at him and waved,"Good morning!",you greeted cheerfully as you made your way towards him. Levi smiled softly at you and your heart skipped a beat. He barely smiles but he has a really really cool smile. At least,that's what you think of course. Seeing how your cheeks turned a light shade of pink, Levi arched his brows. "What's with the stupid look?",he asked bluntly. You let out a small groan and playfully hit him on his shoulder,"Nothing",you replied as you turned your back on him and started walking when he suddenly grabbed you by the wrist. You turned to look at him and your heart clearly stopped beating. Levi gently pressed his lips with yours and pulled your body closer to his into an enchanting like kiss. When you two pulled apart,a smirk curved on his lips.

"Be mine"

                 *****************

A cold hand touched your cheek and your eyes shot opened from the quiet nap you just had. Your mouth was covered by a red cloth and both your feet and hands were bounded by ropes. You hesitantly looked up and saw Levi smiling lovingly at you. His grey eyes,the ones you used to love staring at were now haunting you in your nightmares. He caressed your cheek as he brought his face closer to yours. You flinched at his touch.

"[Name]…",he cooed before pulling away. "You were very good today",he stood up and smiled at you. Usually during days like this,you'd be helplessly thrashing about and screaming for help but nobody seemed to hear you since he kept you in his basement, locked. You would scream and scream until You couldn't any longer but now,you were just too tired to scream anymore.

No one has ever came except him anyway. Why bother?

"For behaving,I'll give you something",Levi reached towards the cloth in your mouth and softly pulled it out. He then lifted your chin and pressed his lips against yours. A cold shiver ran down your spine as it happened. Kissing Levi was something you treasured but now you felt disgusted by it. The kiss was short but it felt long to you. "Soft as always",the dark haired male lightly brushed his thumb against your lips and smirked. "Just like the first time we kissed",he chuckled as he saw you flinched at those words.

The first time you two kissed was the day it all started. The day Levi herded off your friends away from you,took your freedom and broke your will to live. The day his dreams came true and your nightmares began. How you regretted not noticing his overly possessive trait during the days you still had time to run away. Tears started rolling down your cheeks.

If only you knew this was the REAL Levi Ackerman,you wouldn't have said all those words you said in the past.

"Levi,I wanna be with you forever!"

"I'll only love you!"

"Hey,make sure nobody else snatches me away!"

If only you continued playing with those other kids when you haven't fueled up his beastly obsession yet. If only you knew how he would lock you away from the entire world you loved being in. If only you weren't blinded by foolish love.

Your sobs became louder and louder and you felt like screaming your lungs out. Levi smiled sweetly at you before placing his hand on your cheek once more,a look of sympathy lurked in those dark grey eyes of his as he spoke,"Hey,don't cry... I'm right here [Name]…",he pressed your forehead with his and began caressing your cheek. "[Name],I'll always be with you... I won't let anyone take you away from me",he cooed softly in your ear,slowly pulling your body towards him. This isn't what you wanted!

You wanted to live happily with the one you love! Not be trapped with this man! Your words weren't speakable as there were chocked back by your cries. Levi held you closer to him as he still had the same smile in his lips.

"We made a promise didn't we?"

Your chest tightened at his words as you remembered the wretched promise.

"You'll never be lonely again! I'll always be with you, Levi!"

"Promise?"

"Yup! Promise!"

"I'll promise too then..."