Sadist!Yandere!Levi X Delinquent!Reader[Bow Down] [Part 3]

"Uwah~ You really have an appetite huh,[Name]?",Kazuya placed both his hands under his chin as he leaned closer to you from where he sat opposite on the table. You continued to indulge yourself in your favourite [Optional Food Choice],four [Plate/bowl] stacked neatly beside you. Ever since you were a kid,you always did ate a lot and frequently too since you had a fast metabolism. Back in kindergarten,your mom packed three lunches for you everyday for a year because you complained you'd starve to death. Back in middle-school, the other girls called you a pig and the boys blamed you for not having enough ham sandwiches for themselves but you couldn't careless. Now, in high school you were constantly broke because food robbed you to the core---Today was a day you'd get to save some money since Kazuya had offered to treat you. It was peculiar but also something you couldn't deny.

"You eat like---"

"A pig?",you cut him off,an indifferent yet piercing gaze directed his way. He seemed taken aback but smiled and shook his head,"Nope~! You remind me of my older brother,Aoi,when he eats",his silvery voice turning into a soft chuckle afterwards. Slightly embarrassed from accusing him,you quietly began to resume eating when a thought came to mind. 'How in the hell,is this guy friends with Levi?',He wasn't a saint like person but he also isn't like that shrimp asshat so you kinda wondered how and why he became a friend of his. It must've shown in your face because Kazuya then let out a sigh,"Levi and I kept on becoming schoolmates ever since childhood but we never talked to each other until we reached middle school---I approached him first". You arched your brows,setting down the dish lightly on the table."Why?",you asked. Kazuya shrugged his shoulders.

"Because he was interesting"

'That's a lie'

"He struck me as a good guy,you know?"

'Liar. You wanted to break him. You wanted to tear him apart,piece by piece'

Kazuya's eyes beamed but you weren't sure whether it was because of nostalgia or simply because the sardonic excitement creeping against his spine caused his senses to perk. It was hard to tell. "Of course,he didn't welcome me with open arms---Instead,he gave me a real cold shoulder". You let out a scoff in a matter-a-fact manner,lips smirking."Super friendly guy". At your words Kazuya laughed but it didn't sound like the first one,this sounded dry as if he just heard a really bad joke. "He warmed up soon enough though!",he continued. You wanted to ask how that managed to happen but your voice held back and so,noticing your empty fifth bowl,Kazuya grinned. "Want another?",he asked almost like a mother to her child and you quickly nodded your head in response earning yet another small chuckle from the boy. You haven't eaten like this in years! As long as he was willing to,you'd continue to eat. Kazuya raised his hand to get the attention of one of the waitresses who bashfully came to take his order for you when the entrance door slid open and a voice called out.

"Oi,Kazuya! You bastard,this is where you were all along?",a teenage boy came bullying his way towards your table,his darker tawny brown eyes and light brown hair identical to Kazuya's,his fierce and intimidating demeanor making him entirely different. Behind him,you noticed,was a girl with the exact same eye and hair colour but unlike the other,her demeanor was calm. Too calm as if the world suddenly spun much slower than usual. Shifting his gaze toward them,Kazuya's lips curled into a smile and he gave a wave. "Aoi! Masao-neesan!",his voice was as cheerful as ever when he greeted the two who replied with rather indifferent glances. You began fiddling with the utensils,"They friends of Levi too?",you asked and when you did,both newcomers' expression dulled at the mention of his name but said nothing. These were the famous town mayor's triplets-Known as the Shintarou siblings. You knew them like how most people did,by name since no one ever did hung out with them or ever got as close as with other people. Maybe it was because of their status in town or maybe because they were basic prideful pricks or maybe even because,most people found their circular company limitation too intimidating -You didn't hung around them cause you really just didn't want to. In fact,this is the closest you got to all three of them and now that you paid more attention to it,they seemed pretty off but you couldn't put your finger to what was off.