[Notice+Updates]

Hey guys! Leah here ~

So,apparently I've not been updating (not a surprise) and it's happened a lot before (but you guys still stuck around,love you guysss >w< ) but yeah,at the moment I'm too busy to upload since I just started at a new school (from co-ed to An all girls school) and I'm still trying to place myself in this new environment and there's been tons of homework and catching up to do since I missed like a few weeks of school to wait for the transferring process (my early year exam is next month TwT). I have a few stories to add on in the collection just no time to post them (plus no internet until next month or maybe even later TwT) so I really hope you guys understand my situation and im sorry to ask you guys to be more patient with me! *bows repeatedly*

You guys have been a mega support and boost to my writing inspiration and I just wanna thank you guys even if it won't be enough! Thanks for the 40K reads and votes and comments! Thank you for favouriting (not an actual word but mehh) and thank you so so much for giving my story a chance! It truly means a lot! <3 <3 Please keep supporting me and my ever so slowly updated stories and please keep your love to read until you grow old! <3 For those who haven't swung by my latest story please do check out 'Shades of Insanity' which can be found on my profile! The first chapter is already out and the second and third are waiting to be published in due time! It'll mean a lot to me! Thank you again!!

Have a great life <3
XOXO

Sincerely,
Leah Hanson