And Even If You Rot,I'll still love You (AU)

A/N: Another slightly short chapter? 〒▽〒 For the time being,enjoy this short one-shot!

The eyes. What would be suitable to replace the eyes with? Ah,yes! Glass orbs should do the trick as it catches the gem like feature of the original ones. This is the most important part of her after all-The part of her which had taken his interest in the first place. Why,without them he wouldn't have found her even if it stabbed him right between the eyes.

He smiled as his fingers intertwined in her silk like hair. Her soft lips tempting his sanity and her body pale as the snowy lands.

He had already planned everything for them tonight. He brought a [F/C] coloured dress,perfect for her. He would paint her lips a shy shade of pink and so if their lips were to ever meet,It would be like always. Quick but passionate. He shivered at the thought. He couldn't wait to touch her. To be inside her. You were finally his after all these years. All his and no one else's.

Although your heart didn't beat as it used to and was now playing a tune so soft,only the dear could hear. Although your eyes would no longer have the gleam of life shining from it like it used to,at least they would stay still and only look at him. And Although he knew you loved him with all your heart and that you wouldn't leave him his side,he had to do it. Love you he did but trust was never in his heart to begin with and so,now you lay still with your youth gone to waste. But to him,whether you be dead or not was not a problem at all.

His love for you was eternal and so,he whispered in her ears as to tell her a secret which was only rational for the considerately insane people. He whispered ever so softly. Ever so sweetly.

"And even if you rot, I'll still love you..."

A/N: A little something before I go silent the entire year! Hope you guys enjoyed it! I was inspired by the song 'Specimen Girl' by Gakupo Kamui and so I thought I should write it and here's the end result! Thanks for reading! Vote,Fav and maybe even follow if you want! See you!