Angel!Yandere!Levi X Reader [AU] [Part I]

"Each human being will be granted one Guardian Angel to be by their side in life and these pure Guardians,will protect their humans at all cost and help them in dire and certain situations but are forbidden to reveal themselves before their humans. If,however an Angel does show their true selves then they are to be hung with great consequences none has ever lived to tell.Angels,you are to cherish and love your humans but do not drown yourselves in Greed and Lust for it will surely cause you everything"

Those were the very first words Levi had heard the second he fluttered his eyes open and was able to breathe. He did not know where or who exactly he was but he knew he had a very important task— To be a Guardian for a Human on earth. Levi was not alone when he awakened,there were so many others with him,all having different appearances yet they all knew one objective. As a loud bell began to rang,wings sprouted from their backs and as if it were a natural calling,they all flew straight down to earth in order to greet their precious humans. Now,Levi had never seen one of these Humans before and he felt a bit peculiar about being another's possession aside from the one who made him and he also felt a tingling sensation running through his veins. He couldn't help but to wonder how his Human would turn out to be,what his personality would be and how troublesome it would be to follow them around. He didn't need to think too long about it though because soon,he arrived just a few steps away from an orphanage and right on the doorsteps was a young girl,sixteen or seventeen by how she looked. Her brows furrowed over her tear stained eyes,her pale lips quivering as she held the helpless infant in her arms who began to cry. "Shush...Its okay baby..Mommy's here..",she cooed,choking back her tears. Curious,Levi came closer to her. 'Why is she here?',he thought to himself. Weren't babies supposed to be raised at home and not at an orphanage? He watched intently as she started rocking her child in her arms,planting a small soft kiss on the forehead before she bent down and placed her child exactly at the doorstep. Tears welling in her eyes. "I'm so sorry,[Name]...Please know that I love you..but I can't keep you..I'm sorry,baby...",her voice cracked in between talking and crying,with her hand over her chest,she took one last look at her child and ran off. 

Levi tilted his head, confused. She just left her crying child without a second thought. As if realizing it,the infant began crying once more,this time louder. The morbid sound rang in his ears yet he couldn't find himself to turn away. He— Was somehow pulled towards the child until it was in his arms. What he saw amazed him! The child looked like him! They both have eyes,ears,a nose and a mouth! He couldn't believe it! Although the child was obviously smaller than him but the dark haired male couldn't contain his joy at his discovery.  Who knew Angels and Humans looked alike? And yet,there was something more to this child than what meets the eyes.

"[Name]......"

That was the child's name. What a beautiful name for a budding flower like her indeed. Sweet yet has a strong character to it. Her eyes were also very charming,the colour of [E/C] and thin hair in the shade of [H/C]. Her ears,nose and fingers, however were so very cute,it almost made him blush.

"[Name]",he called out with a smile tugging on his lips and as a result,she looked up at him and smiled back. A smile so sweet,it made his heart ached in such an agonizing manner. He went to stroke her ever so soft cheek and she let out a small giggle. Her little hand reached out to touch his and when it did,a sudden sensation ran throughout his entire body. For the first few minutes of his life,Levi was positive this was a feeling between Fate's chosen ones and he knew that this child,was his to protect---To have. Levi refused to be parted from his dear Human but for now,he had to. She has to grow and to learn regarding her own world even if it meant she were to be exposed to it's cruelty as well. He couldn't interfere with Mother Nature's work but he could,however, delay it as much as he could. It's for her sake after all. And so with a heavy heart,he placed her where she was before and rang the doorbell of her new home,not before having one last longing glance of her,of course.

"Worry not,[Name],I'll always be with you. Not always in sight but always there.None shall harm you. I promise any trash I find near you will be disposed off as quick as possible. No matter who they are. If I am their challenge then they shall perish.."

A/N:Hey guys! Sorry for the late update since i did said i was planning on posting this up yesterday but I was caught up with h/w and this big group presentation so i couldn't update but here it is! I know its real short but i promise the next one will be longer and have more Yandereness ~~ So far i hope you guys enjoy it and are looking forward for the next update! Thanks for reading and see ya later!