preference 22 » he sees you crying

Stefan; You won't even have time to blink before he is right by your side holding you and soothing you to sleep. And when you woke up, he'd still be right there holding you, and he'd let you rant through it if you wanted. I mean, come on. It's Stefan. What'd you expect?

Damon; i can honestly and positively say that Damon would have none of this 'crying' bullshit. Instead, he would do everything in his power to make you the happiest girl alive. Whether it was sex, bourbon and drunk dancing, murder, or paint wars (literally just taking handfulls of paint and throwing the holy colorful hell out of it at eachother), he'd dedicate himself to it, just to make you smile a real smile.

Klaus; how dare anyone make his queen cry? how the actual and literal fuck could anyone do that to someone so precious? After you'd convince him - quite to his dismay - not to murder each and every person whos ever made you sad, he'd get you ice cream and lay with you while you talked about the most random topics all night long.

Elijah; Hugs. So many hugs and the absolute best pep talks ever. He would never ever stop telling you how beautiful and intelligent and absolutely flawless you are. And you'd believe him because no one is more convincing than him, and lets be honest, does he ever lie?

Kol; Nope nope nope nope nope. fuck that. no. no dont even think about it. no just as soon as he saw you he'd ask who in hell did this to you and the second, i mean the second, that he found out, that persons head would be dismembered - if they were lucky to get off that easy. I know imagines always say that he would do this kind of thing, and even i find it a bit far fetched sometimes, but, i cannot stress enough his extreme lack of tolerance of you being sad. no crying he will not accept having to see his princess crying. After his "well deserved" murder(s), he'd hug you and not let go all night long, not for anything.

Kai; "Hey, completely unrelated but have you seen that butcher knife lying around anywhere?" "Kai, no."

AN; I am very happy with how this turned out, sooo i hope you like? :)