preference 27 » having a crush on you

Stefan:  Sweet, sweet boy. He always wants to make you smile because nothing in the world makes him happier. Honestly, it's probably not going to be super hard to guess that he likes you, he's too caught up in adoring you to know that he's being incredibly obvious. 

Damon:  Damon crushes on you by keeping you the fuck away from all bad things, especially supernatural related. He wants you to be safe more than anything and he, in classic Damon style, would throw himself into the middle of a fight to keep you that way. 

Klaus: Klaus cherishes you. He thinks you're the most precious thing in the entire world and would do just about anything for you. Got a problem with some local vampires? Not anymore, no, no, no, no one's messing with you. Want to make your asshole ex boyfriend disappear? Done. Probably a little too fast.  

Elijah: Much, much more subtle than anyone else here, for sure. Unless you're an expert at reading people, you may never know. The most bold thing he'd done was give you flowers, but even then, with all his lack of boldness, you might just assume it was a friendly gesture. 

Kol: If you thought Stefan was obvious, wait until you hear about this idiot. All he does is flirt. At first you'd think, maybe he's like this with every girl, because there's no way anybody could be that confident and full-out that fast, right? WRONG. Don't you know, you foolish girl? This is Kol, nerve is 103% of his personality. 

Kai: Prime example of a boy who does not believe in the word subtlety. He makes his feelings known right then in there, in so many words. He's very flirty about it too, sort of like Kol, but Kai doesn't actually know what he's doing. He usually just says whatever the hell pops into his head, which isn't always that smooth. 

A/N: I'm thinking of starting more books for other fandoms/characters, but i'm not sure which ones yet. Ideas?