Chapter 29

Anxiety's P.O.V

It's been a week since the..incident... I've healed a bit. And Love keeps talking to me about how we lose friends all the time, and it's good to remember the 'happy times'. I was just like dude when.
It was also this day I finally decided to read the letter Dee left for me. Let's just say, the waterworks were real today.

'My Dearest, Anxiety..
I never stopped loving you, And I never will stop. Not even when I die. But you're with Prince. I'm glad you two are happy, I just love seeing you smile. I'm sorry for everything, when I kissed you, if I wasn't there if you needed me, if you relied on me and I let you down, I'm sorry I hurt your Prince. I just couldn't control myself..

I don't expect you to forgive me, and if I were you, I wouldn't either. After everything I've done...
Tell Logic and Morality I'm sorry for being a bitch. Tell Prince I'm sorry for hurting him, and tell him he better look after you otherwise I'll come back and slap him.

You deserve everything you have, and you handle things way better than me.. That's why I can't do this anymore. I need to leave, and I don't want you to feel worse because of the medication. Hopefully Logic stops Thomas from taking it..

I hope you miss me.. Wish you'd know how much I love you..

I hope you never forget me, but if you don't, I don't blame you.
Goodbye, Anx.'

"Dee..." I whispered, putting the note down. "N-No.."

Prince's P.O.V

Love❣️: Hey! Come to my room, I have exciting news :3

Exciting news? What? Okay, I need to see what's up.
I made my way over to his room quickly, not even bothering to knock. We never usually do, anyway.
"Love, what's going on?"
"Prince! Nothing bad, don't worry. But before I tell you the news, I wanna know how you are." He got up from his bed, going over and hugging me.
I hugged back, "I'm good. Now what's the news..?!"

"Well..." He smiled, practically jumping up at down, "I started dating Jealously!"
I froze. ".....What."
"It was a few days ago, and he's really sweet and kind, and he perfect, Prince..!" Love rambled on, giggling happily.
"Love, I..."
"Isn't it amazing?! 'Love', the person who's helped people all those years with their love problems, finally gets a boyfriend! Someone to..accept me, flaws and all..."

"Love, I don't..I don't know what to say." I said quietly, looking down.
"You're not happy for me..?" He questioned, his hands falling to his sides.
"No, no, no! I am! I'm just...surprised, that's all." I put my hand on his shoulder, putting on a smile.
"Oh, okay! By the way, you need to meet him!"
"Of course."

Was that a twist or were you all expecting that?

Also, prepare yourselves for the final chapter 😏