Chapter 17

7k+ views, this is insane, thank you so much.

Prince's P.O.V

I was happy that me and Anxiety had made up and become friends again. We planned to hang out tomorrow morning, I wasn't sure what we were gonna do yet, but I'm sure we'd figure something out. Over the past few days, I have been alone with my thoughts a lot more, causing me to realise I have developed..feelings of affection towards him... At first I blocked them out since it wasn't right, but I've always been intrigued by him. Screw the rules.

I laugh a bit to myself as I went into my room, smiling. The lights in there were turning dim, meaning that Thomas was going to sleep. Another successful day completed. Tomorrow's task is probably gonna be getting Morality and Logic to be friends again. But I shouldn't worry about that now, I need to focus on what's happening in the present. I walk over to my bed, sitting down before taking a few deep breaths. That's when there was a voice from behind me. "Well, well, well.."

Startled, I jumped up and turned around. Depression was standing in the corner, gripping something in his hand. "Pleasure to finally meet you, Royal Brat. I'm assuming you already know who I am?" As he was talking, he took a few steps forward into the ( still going dimmer ) light.
"H-How did you get in here..!" I growl, backing up until I hit the wall.
"Oh, Prince.." He chuckled, grinning, "I'm everywhere. In everyone's mind."

He slowly made his way over to me, and I finally notice the object he was holding. Baseball Bat. Where did he even get that?! I started to shake, unable to move. "Aww, I guess your not as brave as everyone thought..!" Depression laughed, the sound echoing through my ears.
"W-What do you want..?" I ask nervously.
"I saw that you and my boyfriend became friends again, correct?"
"Boyfriend? What? S-Since when...?"

He ignored my questions, continuing. "I don't allow this. And I never will. Stop talking to him, and no one gets hurt, got it?"
"N-No..! I'm not g-gonna stop hanging out with him!" I yell, going to do something else until I noticed he held up the bat, swinging it. My vision went blurry, then everything went black.
"Night Night, Prince.~" Is all I heard him say, before I lost all conciseness.

——

Anxiety's P.O.V

I was sat in my room, guitar in hand. I was only messing around with the chords, but it was fun. That's when all the lights started turning on again. ..Hey, it's not my fault I wake up at, like, 3 when Thomas is still asleep. Usually it's because I get anxious or scared, but today it was because I was kinda really excited to hang out with Princey again..

We were meant to meet up around 10am, and it was currently 6. Are you kidding me? I still have to wait around 4 hours...! Ugh. I'll probably just talk with Depression until I need to get ready, I don't know. All I can say is that for the first time in almost forever, I'm sure this will go fine.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated for a while or my chapters are bad, I'm going through a lot right now.. My grandma died recently, so I haven't exactly been the best. Plus I'm still on holiday... I'm sure I'll be better soon, so no need to worry. 🙂

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this, and I'll see you all next time.

Bye!