Chapter 3

Just quickly;
I have 100+ reads(? Views? I forget, don't hurt me) already..
THIS ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD.
Well, thank you! Thanks for clicking on and reading this book, I appreciate it..! Have a great day/night. Anyways, back to the story,

Prince's P.O.V

I was walking around the halls, humming a Disney song ( like ya do ) when something caught my eye. It was a fully black door. Now, every instinct of my body and mind is saying not to go in there..but I've been everywhere and I've never seen that in my life.

Curiosity got the best of me because now I was opening the door and going in. And what was in there? Nothing. Well, probably not nothing since it was pitch black in here and I can't see, there's probably, a bunch of things around me. I'm guessing I shouldn't be here, so I turned around, but the door wasn't there, it was just black surrounding me. Great..

Welp, may as well look around while I'm here. I start walking around, holding my arms out so I don't run into anything, and treading carefully so I don't trip. As I was walking, I heard small footsteps behind me, causing me to quickly turn around. "..Is anyone there..?" I ask quietly, taking a step back. Then I felt someone grab my arm, making me help in surprise.
"Oh, man up, will you?" A voice chuckles. They said that so sarcastically, I could practically hear the eye roll. But I still had no idea who it was. That's when a faint blue glow light up their face. And it's..

"Anxiety..?!"
"The one and only." He responds, a small smirk forming on his face.
"What are you–How are you here?"
"...The door. I got here through the door. Probably like you did..."
That's when I remember the rule. "I-I'm not meant to talk to you."
I see him frown. "Fine, I'll leave." He sighs, dropping my arm and starting to walk away.

"Wait! I, um, I can't see anything.."
"Well you can see me."
"Yeah..Because there's a glow around you. But everything else is pitch black." I explain, looking down nervously.
Anxiety sighs again, grabbing my wrist and walking again. I follow him slowly, still not trusting him 100%. I mean, he is a dark emotion, and what we're doing is really bad, but I would've never found my way back.

"Oh yeah, you were about to fall off the edge by the way." He says suddenly.
"What? What 'edge'? What are you talking abo–"
He cuts me off. "You ask way too many questions, geez.. And you were about to fall into the 'forget pit', as me as my friends like to call it." I open my mouth to ask something again, but he started talking again, "Basically, fall down, you disintegrate, you'll never be remembered. If you did fall, Thomas would never be happy again. So, you're welcome." He said calmly, as if I wasn't just about to be gone forever.

We eventually make our way back to the hall I was walking in before. As soon as we went through the door ( which I couldn't see, but Anxiety could?? ), my eyes felt like they were burning since I hadn't seen light for a while. I look at Anxiety and he hardly looked fazed at the fact that we practically held hands, and that we'd actually talked to each other.

"What are you looking at? Is my face that beautiful?" Anxiety's voice snaps me out of my mind. Then I realise I was staring at him, and my cheeks instantly heat up.
"N-No, I just–th-thinking..." I mumble, looking around awkwardly.
He just giggles. "Princey, its fine, honestly. Relax."
'Princey'. Huh. That's new. I just laugh nervously. "Th-Thanks..for helping me out. I really appreciate it. But, um.. don't tell anyone about this, okay?"
"Hm.." He hums for a second, before smiling a bit. "Deal."

"PRINCEE!~" I hear Morality call for me, probably from the control room.
'Thank you.' I mouth to Anxiety, waving to him quickly before rushing away.

Anxiety's P.O.V

After Prince left, I just went back to my room. Once I arrive, I throw myself on the bed. My face was flushing, my heart was beating fast, and my hands were sweating. I've never felt like this. Is it possible for emotions to get sick? 'Cause I think I'm getting a cold, or something. I hope so. I'd prefer that then anything else..

I just groan, hiding my face in my pillow. I can't even Life right now. All that was running through my mind was Prince.
Why did I call him Princey? It was only after I saw him that I started feeling weird so is he the reason for my sickness? Why did I talk to him? Why didn't I just stop him, and walk away? Ughhhhhhh.... I don't feel like thinking right now.
I push those thoughts out my mind and close my eyes, trying to fall asleep..

Again, correct me if I got anything wrong, constructive criticism is welcome, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ( sorry if it was short )
Bye..!