Chapter 9

Anxiety's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, groaning. Let's just say, I hate mornings. But when I looked around, I realised Prince was laying in bed next to me. WHAT.

I curse under my breath, stumbling out of bed quickly. Sadly, I fell down, and all the noise woke up Prince cause I heard him start to toss and turn before I saw his face looking down at me. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? WHY WERE WE SLEEPING TOGETHER?!" I practically scream at him, getting up again.
"..We didn't do it, if that's what you were thinking. You fell asleep on me while we hugging, so I put you to sleep. Then I soon fell asleep with you.."
I sigh in relief, "Okay, good." Then the image of Princey kissing my cheek, putting me to sleep came to my mind making my face go really warm.

"But we can do it if you want." Prince laid back down, I could see the smirk on his face. I froze for a moment, before going on the bed and pushing him off.
"Ow! Anx!!" He yells, glaring up at me. I just smile innocently at him,
"You brought this upon yourself, Princey."

Morality's P.O.V

I heard shouting coming from Anxiety's room. Im Intrigued. I started making my way towards the room, opening the door slowly. Usually it's locked, isn't it? I don't know. When I open the door..let's just say, I was really surprised by what I saw. Prince was smiling at Anxiety, and Anxiety was smiling back. OH. MY. GOD.

"OH MY GOD."
They both jump at my voice, and quickly look towards me. The colour drained from Anxiety's face, making him look even paler than he usually is. He was also the first to speak up.
"Morality! What are you doing here?!"
"I-I heard shouting in here, and I came to investigate.. But you two are SO CUTE TOGETHER AHHHHH..!"
Prince had a confused look on his face. "..I-I'm sorry–What?"
"You two are literally the cutest couple..!" I say again, smiling. I notice both their faces go red, I mean, you couldn't really see with Anxiety but I can tell.

"Be quiet.." He mumbled, only earning a giggle from Prince.
"Just..please don't tell anyone." Prince looked at me, obviously concerned.
I nod immediately. "I won't, you can trust me." They both smile at me, right before I run over to them and pull them both into a huge hug. "But seriously, you two are actually super adorable together."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." Anxiety rolled his eyes, me and Prince just chuckle.
"You know you love me, Anx." Prince kisses his cheek. They even have names for each other, THIS CANT GET ANY BETTER.
"Do I? ..maybe." Anxiety mumbles, covering his mouth and stifling a laugh.

That's when I pull away from the hug. "Okay, so I better get going now. See you two lovebirds later!" I walk to the door waving at them before I remember why I was looking for Prince in the first place. "Oh yeah! Prince, me and Logic need you for a sec. Don't ask why, but you're gonna love it." Prince nods, getting up at following me to the control room.

Whaaat?! Two chapters in a day?! I'm on a roll, people..!
But yeah, if this sucks it's probably because I'm running out of creativity.

Farewell!