Chapter 4

I'm posting this without reading over it, so I wouldn't be surprised if the grammar police call me out.

( ooh, new point of view )
Jealousy's P.O.V

"What if he denies it..?" Procrastination asks nervously.
"So what if he does? We have proof." I sigh, crossing my arms. Depression nods in agreement, holding his phone up to make a point.
I look around the corner of where we were hiding. "Okay, hush my children, he's coming." I say, flapping my arm at them to quiet them ( even though they weren't saying anything.. ).

I walk over to Anxiety. "Heyy, friend." I smile at him. Procrastination no Depression joining me at my side.
"Oh, um, hi guys." He greets back, looking up at me.
"Soo...." I mumble, rocking back and forth on my heels a bit. Anx tilts his head in confusion. I take a deep breath, "Why were you talking to Prince?!"
His eyes widened. "I–I'm sorry, what?"
"Prince. You were talking to Prince. Why..?!"
"I was just h-helping him.. Besides, how do you know?" Anxiety questions, I could see the fear in his eyes.
"There's a video.." Depression cuts in, giving his phone to him after pressing play.

-Anxiety's P.O.V

I stare at the phone, it was me and Prince talking. But, who recorded it..?! I thought we were alone! ..Apparently we weren't.. "Wait, how many people have seen th-this?"
"Practically everyone." Depression mumbles, looking down slightly.
"O-Oh.."

"ANXIETY!" A voice shouts from behind me. I quickly turn around to be met face to face with none other then Love himself. This day just couldn't get any better, could it?

"You were talking to the royal boy?~" He smirked.
"Yes, I was. Don't get any ideas–"
"Already have!" He takes my arm and starts walking away. "So do you need help with anything? 'Cuz I'm your person..! I have a list of things every emotion likes so I could give that to you if you want."
"Love! Nothing happened! And nothing will happen..! I wouldn't even need your help, if I was attracted to someone!" I growl, pulling my arm away from him. "We're total opposites and we weren't meant to be to talking to each other. It would never work out, anyways.." I trail off at the end, before realising they were all staring at me. "..I-I have to go.." I mutter, quickly rushing back to my room and slamming the door behind me.

I just talked to Princey! Why is everyone overreacting?! I mean, yeah, that kinda broke the rule but is it that big of a deal? I should've just left him there.. I hate this. I lay down on my bed and just stare at the ceiling. It turns into a galaxy pattern and I couldn't help but smile a bit. It always goes like that at night, so I look forward to it all the time.

( sorry for all the swapping )
Morality's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly, the sound of footsteps waking me up. I look around the room and see Logic pacing around. I sigh quietly, "Logic, come back to sleep.."
He jumps a bit, turning to me. "I just can't stop thinking about today.. How could Prince talk to him.. I thought they hated each other..!" He rambles on, giving me time to get and wrap my arms around his waist.
"I'm sure they have a good reason for it.. And, you gotta admit, they could be cute together." I smile, noticing his shoulders became less tense.

"Still..."
"Come on, sleep and we can worry about this later." I mumble, kissing his cheek gently before pulling him down onto the bed. He laughs, before his arms went around my neck, pulling me closer. I close my eyes, resting my head on his chest.

200 reads now ....wow. Thank you :D
Also, be happy, this is the most I've ever updated a book. Oh yeah, um, sorry about this short chapter.. I'll try do a less crappy one tomorrow ( or the day after ).
So; Thank you, comment if you have an idea or something like that. I don't know, I just like reading all your comments.

Bye!