Chapter 2

Anxiety's P.O.V

I sigh, grabbing a pillow from my bed and groaning into it. I hate life. I hate all those stupid happy emotions. Their goofy grins these make their faces light up. I hate it. Why can't I be like that? Why can't I talk to them? I mean.. Some of them are okay, but the worst is Princey. I hate him.

..I hate a lot of things. ( if you couldn't tell )

Then the door to my room is thrown open, joined by some lovely yelling.
"WHADDUP, ANX!"
"I said not to call me that.." I hiss under my breath, looking up from the pillow as Procrastination, Depression and Jealousy plonk themselves down on my bed. They're the only people who can really stand me, so we're a small group of friends. We tell each other practically everything.

"Oh, hush." Depression giggles, patting my head.
"We're here to rant." Procrastination states bluntly, earning a glare from Jealousy.
I just roll my eyes. "What's wrong?" I question, sitting up and bringing my knees up to my chest. Depression was sat next to me, resting his chin in his hands.

"So today I was walking through the halls and Logic was as well," Jealously starts, ( I have to admit, he uses way too many hand gestures ), "And he, like, totally knocked over me on purpose! Then you know what he did? Nothing! He did nothing, Anx..! He didn't say sorry, help me up–he hardly acknowledged my existence. And you know what the worst thing was? Envy was there as well..! I swear to god, it's like he's trying to ruin my life." He finished, crossing his arms.

I held back a chuckle. I love the guy, but he seriously overreacts to most things. "Look..I'm sure Logic didn't mean it. He probably had a lot going on, being an important emotion and all.. And the reason he probably didn't help you is because he isn't a 'rule breaker'." I say hesitantly. But it did annoy me that the only time the Lighter emotions talk to us is when they're telling us we did something wrong or arguing.

"I know...." Jealousy whines, "But I don't like him. He's an a–"
"Don't say it." Procrastination interrupts him, putting a hand over his mouth, only to remove it quickly. "EW! YOU IDIOT–DON'T LICK MY HAND!"
That's when me and Depression burst out laughing. See, this is our type of fun. I'm kinda curious of what Prince, Logic, and Morality do when they hang out.. Probably boring things.

Prince's P.O.V

I grin at the movie playing on the screen which was currently Frozen. I do this thing where once every month or so, I have a Disney Marathon where I watch a bunch of Disney movies ( obviously ) in the span of a few days. It usually ends up in me humming or singing the songs and somehow mashing them all into one.
I was up to my 10th movie, and I've sung along to all the music. Why wouldn't I?

Then there was a knock at my door. Huh? I get up from my bed and open it to met with Love. ..for some reason.
"Umm..H–"
"Hi, Prince! So you know how Valentines Day is today?" He interrupted me.
"Actually it was–" He cut me off again.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. But I've been meaning to ask something... Have you, I don't know, had your eyes on someone lately?" He asks slowly, smiling widely.
"W-Well.. Not..really..." I respond, looking down slightly.
"Aww..." Love mumbles sadly. "Well, do you think I could help?"
"Uh, no I don't really need it, sorry. But I'll make sure to let you know if I end up liking anyone..!" I say, trying to cheer him up. And it seemed to work since his face lit up.
"Yay! Thank you..!" He giggled before rushing off.

I sigh out of relief. Don't get be wrong, he's really nice, but sometimes.. no. Think positively. I smile to myself and went to close the door. Right as I did, I saw Anxiety come out his room. He looked kinda cute...
I know I sorta promised to tell Love if I fancy someone, but there is no way I'm telling him about this.

Okay, so..
Please correct me if I got anything wrong, or misspelt anything ( this goes for all chapters )
And I hope you have a nice day/night!