Chapter 14

You'll probably hate me for this.

Prince's P.O.V

And now Thomas feels horrible. Perfect. Exactly what we needed right now. I'm trying to figure out what's going on with Anxiety, or at least to talk to him, and now I have to try and make Thomas happier all the time as well. Not saying that I'm complaining..! I like helping Thomas! That's not the problem. The problem is that now matter how hard I try, he does not smile. What am I doing wrong..?

While I was thinking about all this, the door to my room busts open, followed by Morality running in. "Logic hates me!"
I jumped slightly and got up. "What? But you two–"
He interrupted me. "HE HATES ME!" Morality hugged me tightly and started crying into my shoulder. I pulled him closer and rubbed his back gently.
"Shh.. I'm sure everything will be okay...! And..If you don't mind me asking, what happened exactly?"
"He-He said that I was m-meant to keep him e-emotionally stable through everything, and th-that I was blaming h-him for how Thomas is feeling.. A-And he s-said that because Th-Thomas is feeling a-sad, I-it's my fault.." He choked out between sobs, gripping the back of my shirt tighter.

...Why would Logic say all those things to Morality? They're inseparable, best friends since..well, forever. I don't understand this.. "Morality..I'm so sorry." I mumble, pulling him a bit closer. Morality started to cry harder, before he pulled away to look up at me.

"I-I don't know w-what I did wrong, P-Prince..!"
"You didn't do anything wrong, or at least not that I know of." Morality nodded slightly. I wiped a few tears from his eyes, kissing the top of his head lightly. ..hey, we're friends and I'm trying to comfort him, it's not because I like him.
"Th-Thanks..for putting up with me.." Morality smiled up at me.
"Of course." I reply quietly, fixing up his hair, and glasses.

"Now.. Would you like to join me in watching a movie?" I ask, holding out my hand. Morality giggled and nodded again. "Sure."

Anxiety's P.O.V

"You'll be okay, Anx.. I'm always here for you, okay?" Depression mumbles while playing with my hair. I was currently laying face down on my bed, with him sitting next to me.
"I know, Dee.. I just don't know how much more I can take..."
"I'll help you through this, I promise. Now sit up, you can't just lay around all day."
I groan, but listen to him, sitting up and fixing up my hair. "Fine."

"Hey, do you maybe wanna go get some food later..?" He asked.
"Um... s-sure, I guess." I force on a small smile, already knowing that I was just gonna get a drink and nothing else.. I'm not hungry. Depression nodded and smiled back at me. That's when he cupped my face with his hands and turned me to look at him.

Before I could say anything, he met his lips with mine. Wait, what.

I'm sorry for not updating.