Chapter 27

[ Edited: 30th December, 2017 ]

Prince's P.O.V

"You'll be okay..I promise..." I mumbled, taking Anxiety to the bed and laying him down. "You need to sleep for now, though..It's the best thing to do right now, okay?"
He nodded slowly, looking down. "C-Can you stay with m-me, please...?"
"Of course, Ancy.." I smiled, laying down with him and wrapping my arm around him. "Are you gonna be okay?"
"I hope so.." he said quietly, closing his eyes. I closed mine as well, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Anxiety's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, the first sight was the ceiling of my room.
My room.
Was it all a dream? A horrible, heartbreaking nightmare?
As soon as those questions passed my mind, all the memories of yesterday came back to me, bringing tears to my eyes.
Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. And I'm crying...
Great. Way to show everyone you're stupid..

I felt someone move beside me, making me bolt up. Oh, good, it's only Princey. His eyes flickered open, and he looked up at me. "Hey, Ancy.." He smiled at me.
"H-Hi..."
"How are you?" He asked, sitting up and wiping away my tears.

"I mean, aside from the fact that I saw m-my best friend dead yesterday, fantastic.." I rolled my eyes.
"Oh, don't be like that.. It's–" He started, but I cut him off.
"No, it's not fine. I lost Dee, the person who's been with me since the start, always there for me, always..looking out for me..." I trailed off, holding my head in my hands only to have Prince move my hands away.

He kissed me gently, pulling away after a few seconds. "You're right, I don't know what feels like. But I am here for you, please never forget that."
"I..I won't.."
He smiled again. "Good."

Logic's P.O.V

"Was it my fault? I mean, I was the one who made Thomas get the medication, therefore causing Depression to..'leave'.." I asked randomly to no one. I was in my room alone..
Sighing, I got out my phone and texted the only person who'd probably let me rant to them.

Was it my fault?
Patton🌈: What was?
The fact that Depression did that.
Patton🌈: No, you did what you had too.
Yeah, but still..
Patton🌈: Hush.
Patton🌈: It was his own choice, and it was not your fault.
Patton🌈: okay?
I know, I just can't help but feel like it was. And, by the way, you didn't put a capital.
Patton🌈: Now there's the Logan I know and love!
Love you too...
Patton🌈: Aww, you're too kind!
Don't push it.

I smiled and put my phone down. That flipping dork. I love him. Also, don't ask about the emoji after his name, he made me put it there, okay?
But even after all that, I still feel like he did that because of me..

Shorter chapter than normal, but 4 chapters. Appreciate me for this.

Any thoughts on this so far?