Chapter 7

This is gaining views really fast like What??

Depression's P.O.V

I saw Prince when he came out of Anxiety's room yesterday.
Why was he in there in the first place? I don't know, but I want too.
No, I need too.
They're getting way too close for my liking..

I was leaning against a wall on my phone when I saw Prince walk out his room only to be stopped by Love who started talking to him. Prince's eyes kept flickering towards Anxiety's door. Hell no. I quickly rush into his room, he was drawing ( like always ). "Hey, Anx? Wanna hang out for a bit? Maybe some movies?"
"W-What? Oh. Um, sure." He says quietly, getting up. I grab his arm quickly and practically drag him out his room to mine.

While we were walking, I see Prince look over at us before looking away quickly. I smirk to myself, if I can keep Anxiety with me for the rest of the day, they won't get a chance to talk. :D
Once me and Anxiety are in my room, I close the door. Turning around, I did not expect Jealously and Procrastination to be standing there. "..What are you two doing in my room?!"
"We wanted to hang out with you. But now Anxiety is here too, so we can all have fun!" Jealously smiles, clapping his hands together. I sigh. I mean, I didn't want this but it's better than him hanging with Prince..
"Movies?" Procrastination suggests, making all of us nod in agreement.

Prince's P.O.V

As soon as I got out my room, Love ran up to me and started ranting to me about..well, love. Yay.... I already know most things about love, so I don't know why he was doing this. Then I see Depression going into Anxiety's room, only to walk out with him after a minute or so. There go my plans to talk to him..

"Love..? Love? Hey, I-I'm sorry – I need to go.." I cut him off his speech.
He looked a bit disappointed but nodded in understanding. "Oh, okay. Bye!"
I smile at him and wave a bit before going to the control room, sitting down in my chair. Each of the emotions had a chair that represented them. Mine was red and gold, in a throne-like style. I'm guessing Anxiety's is just black ( like his soul ).

Just as I'd started relaxing, Morality came rushing up to me. He was wearing a onesie? What?
"Hey, Prince..! Me and Logic were about to watch Peter Pan together but then we thought; 'Prince might like to watch this so–"
I interrupted him, practically jumping up. "YES. Let's go."
He just nodded, quickly rushing off ( with me following him ) to his room. Logic was already there sitting on the bed, wearing a onesie as well. Seriously, will someone tell me what is with the onesies? And why are they both wearing one?

"Hi, Prince." Logic smiles at me.
I smile back politely. "Greetings, fellow emotion." I giggle.
"LETS DO THIS!" Morality yelled, clapping his hands excitedly before starting the movie.

Hey. Is it obvious I listened to the Heathers Musical while writing this? I don't know.
Shorter chapter, but my brain isn't working right now–please forgive me.

How do I almost have 1k reads? This book isn't good..!
Well, thank you. I appreciate you all 😄

Bye!