Truth or Dare

Here you go ethans_princess_11!

"Alec," Isabelle grinned. "Truth or Dare."

"Is there a third option?"Alec asked, distastefully.

"Nope," I said, inspecting my nails from my position on the counter. "You all wanted to play...now you must face the consequences."

"Fine. Truth."

Isabelle rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "You never take risks, Alec."

"I do so!" he shouted, defensively.

Jace chuckled and Alec whipped his head to look at him.

"Babe," Jackson said. "I hate to agree with your sis on this, but she's a little bit right."

"Fine, dare!"

Isabelle and I exchanged looks of mischief. We had discussed this earlier and had come up with the perfect dare.

"You, Alexander Gideon Lightwood are going to go out onto the streets and ask someone if they know where your dog is, continue to explain him, look very worried and then cry and scream."

His cheeks turned bright red, but he stood and we followed him outside.

He slowly walked up to the first couple and began nervously jittering and using hand gestures.

They shook their heads and he screamed and began sobbing. "FLUFFY! WHY?!"

They hurried off, thinking he was insane. He hurried over to us and inside. We all sat, holding our stomachs in pain from laughing and Alec glared at us.

"Alice," he said through gritted teeth. "Truth. Or dare?"

I leaned forward. "Dare," I smirked.

He smirked evilly. "I dare you to dip your toothbrush in the toilet and then brush your teeth."

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I dipped the toothbrush in the toilet and stuck it in my mouth. Everyone looked disgusted. I dropped the brush and kissed Magnus, noticing how squeamish he was.

He pulled back and dry hacked in disgust. I winked and stretched out on the couch.

Magnus was using his sleeve to clean the crap out of his lips.

"Jace," I said.

"Dare."

"I dare you to skype Valentine and sing Barbie girl by Aqua."

His eyes widened and Clary tried to hide her laughter as Jace picked up a phone and called him on skype.

"Valentines evil Incorporated," I sang.

"Yes, who is this and what do you want?" Valentines face appeared on the screen and Jace burst out into barbie girl. He even went as far as to dance around like Beyonce.

Valentines expression went from 'what the frick?' to 'that is not my child!'

And then to end it he sang the last sentence of 'man, I feel like a woman.'

Valentine sat there in complete silence. "Kids these days," he muttered and hung up.

"Clary?" he asked.

"Truth." She smiled.

He pulled a box out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

"You smooth bastard," I chuckled.

"Yes!" Clary exclaimed and threw herself at him.

"What just happened?" Simon asked. I patted his shoulder.

"Free wedding food."