30. M

A/N if you do not like crossovers or multifandoms skip the next chapter and on chapter thirty two I will be going back on track with the story. Thank you for reading this story it means a lot.

You may be surprised to find out I can spend tons of hours in Barnes and Noble and Hot Topic. So let's just say that after I got out of the mall I was looking up job openings. Literally. Now I've lived a very long time and used that time to get all the degrees I could, when women were aloud to go to college of course. So technically I could be a doctor, psychologist, veterinarian, scientist and tons of other stuff. I had to go to different schools, so when they saw I didn't age it wouldn't raise suspicion.

Long story short I had a interview at a hospital as a psychotherapist.

I know what you're thinking, how could I, of all people be able to deal with mentally ill people. After all I can tend to have a short attention span when I don't have a book. I am a very sarcastic person.

In fact from the TV show Gotham I think I would've been a quite comparable person with Harvey Bullock.

However I consider myself a somewhat intelligent person, after all I was considered to be put in Ravenclaw.

Plus as for the job I needed to keep myself busy. I also can't just keep living with Magnus. "I'd rather struggle every day of my life than to ever give a person the power to say "you wouldn't have that if it wasn't for me.""

So anyway I sat quietly in the waiting area then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the text.

Good job with Fairchild. Let's not forget you'll have a mission soon after you're done with this~M

I sighed quickly texting back.

You mean if I survive. Thanks for the heads up on Roderick~AR

My apologies that was rather unfortunate. However in our defense something has been going on lately. Villains seem to be acting strange, especially in Disneyworld. We've been bringing together the council and I want you to be here.~M

I have a feeling that wasn't a request. What day?~AR

Idris is going to be calling an emergency gathering. So today, because I have a feeling you will go with Fairchild~M

Yes boss. Is there anything else you want master?~AR

Don't get smart with me. Just be at Disney today. Your flight leaves at eight tonight and then leaves at five tomorrow.~M

Very well, just make sure Chewbacca doesn't sit next to me like last time~AR

Let's just say the council is a big deal. Like big.

I'm sure you've heard of many movies in your life Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter etc.

The council is when all the characters from those movies, TV shows, and books come together to discuss what's going on.

It's incredibly important.

So I guess my day was planned out for me. After I got out of the interview I walked to the airport. I sent a text to Clary saying I had some things to do.

I got through security and sat on the plane. I sighed deeply.

M, the person who sent me the text I always got confused with. You see it could be M from 007 or it could be Morpheus from the Matrix. Either way they were both too serious. I sat back staring out the window thoughtfully.

Soon the plane landed and I stepped off to see Alfred Pennyworth(from Batmam). I pulled off my sunglasses and smiled at him. I ran forward and we embraced each other in a hug. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Alfred. It's good to see you."

"You too miss Ravenblood. Come along we have much to discuss."