Christmas at The Institute

Merry Christmas!! Sorry it's short. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I'll try to this week! Happy Holidays!

Magnus wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we sat in the Institute. Clary, Magnus, Simon, and I had put up a tree and were standing around it, along with all the others.

I watched everyone open up their gifts. The funniest was when I gave blondie hairspray. He seemed to rather appreciate though.

Afterward Magnus led me to the outside balcony.

Magnus glanced at me and smiled.

"I got you a present," he said. He pulled out a small box and handed it to me.

I unwrapped it and pulled out a small chain. The bracelet had snake charms, green jewels, and the Slytherin crest. I looked at him in confusion.

"As a reminder," he said taking it from my hands and clasping it around my wrist. "A reminder that Severus was your past and if that is what brought you to me I'm grateful."

I stared at the bracelet and smiled. I leaned up and kissed him. "Thank you," I whispered. He smiled and ran his hand through my hair.

"I got you something," I said brightly. I handed him a wrapped box and he tore into it.

"No you didn't!" he said excitedly. I grinned. "Glitter coffee!"

I nodded. "Only the best for my glitter King."

He kissed me on the lips again. "Thank you, my love."

"Merry Christmas," I whispered.

"Merry Christmas," he said.