2. My hair is naturally blond

We had arrived at the institute pretty soon. Jace turned to me with a smug smile.

"Alright then, let's see you walk in. You most likely won't survive." Clary looked at me worriedly. I had just taught her to deglamour. So she could see the institute as it was. Not how a mundane or human saw it. I placed my foot into the institute and stepped in. I stared at him arrogantly.

"Sorry Blondie. I win," I smirked as we walked inside.
The Institute looked like a gothic cathedral and on the inside the place was huge. We were greeted by Alec and Isabelle Lightwood.

"Where were you?" Alec asked. He barely gave us a second look.

"Why is the mundane here?" Isabelle asked. She then looked at me. "Who are you?"

I smiled. "Everyone seems to be asking that question. My name is Alice Ravenblood. I am a vampire sent to guard Ms. Fair- I mean Fray."

"How is it a downworlder gained entry here?" Alec asked glaring at me.

"I asked nicely," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

Clary stepped in front of me.
"You owe me an explanation."

"Yes, I believe an explanation is in order," Jace said.

I explained to Clary that all the stories were true. Vampires, demons, warlock's, werewolves, angels. I explained that Jocelyn was a Shadowhunter. Valentine was a rogue Shadowhunter who experimented with demon blood and stuff. He also created the Circle who were set on destroying downworlders, leaving out the fact Clary was Valentine's daughter and Jocelyn was his wife. She needed to find that out on her own. I also had to explain downworlders were Faeries(half demon half angel), vampires, werewolves, and warlocks(half human half demon).

Afterwards the other three looked bored while Clary looked like she was on overload. Her phone began to ring before she could say anything. She answered it.

"Simon, now really isn't a good time........you're what!" She hung up and ran towards the door. I raced forward slamming the door closed.

"What's wrong?"

"Simon's outside."

"How did he find you?"

"Apparently by the tracker in my phone." I lowered my hand and she stormed out. I looked at the now interested Jace.

"Does he sound like a stalker or is it just me?" I turned following Clary, Jace behind me. Clary and Simon were talking. Simon was asking if he needed to get her help, what was going on, was she on drugs. I walked behind Clary and he noticed me.

"Clary, who's this?" I smiled.

"I'm Alice." I watched as Jace deglamoured so Simon could see him. Simon stumbled back surprised.

"So you're hiding in an abandoned church with a wannabe dye blond?" I chuckled as Jace raised an eyebrow.

"I'll have you know my hair is naturally blond."

Simon ignored him. "Clary let's get you home-" he was cut off by a guy in a suit showing up. Jace and I stepped in front of Clary and Simon.

"Relax, I just want the girl. She knows where the cup is."

I ran forward and kicked him before he could register anything. He flew back but jumped to his feet pulling out a seraph blade and running at me. I spun to the side bringing my leg down on his head. He fell to the ground and Jace stabbed him with his seraph blade.

I crossed my arms over my chest turning to see Simon's mouth wide open.

"We need to speak with Hodge," Jace said. He looked at me. "Not bad, how many people have you been assigned to before?"

"Three. Harry Potter, Sam Winchester, and Renesmee Cullen." He looked at me confused but shrugged it off.

"Very well. Come on mundane, little girl, vampire." I rolled my eyes.

"Blondie, we need to work on Your social skills."