matthew david graham

Matthew David Graham was a normal teenager who lived in his parents suburban home but years later he has pleaded guilty to setting up child pornography websites on the "dark web". When Graham was 18 he was on the cusp of graduating from Epping Secondary College in Melbourne's north and led a quit life with his parents in the neighbouring suburb of south Morang. But behind closed doors he was leading a very different persona under the name of "Luxury" and controlled a vast site of concealed "dark web" and forums used by pedophiles to fulfilled their sick fantasies. In particular Graham's services offered an extreme form of a child pornography genre called "hurtcore" which sees sickening torture and sexual acts being carried out on children even babies and toddlers.
Two of his sites were called "Hurt 2 the Core" and "Love 2 the Core" as a condition of membership people were required to upload a certain number of videos to enter. On these sites users had access to child prostitutes image of delicious little boys and yummy little girls and videos of sexy little boys and girls. A sample of topics on hurt 2 the core's message boards in June 2013 included Producing kiddie porn for dummies, Toddler childporn star, Crying rape and Need ideas for blackmailed girl. Boys and girls who were under the age of 11 could be rented as sex slaves from US$5,000 up to US$20,000.
These prostitution service were operated out of Morelia, Mexico City. Hurt 2 the core was only advertised on the Hidden Wiki, which can only be access by using Tor software an encryption tool used to hide the identities of users.
Graham who studied nanotechnology at LaTrobe University first came across websites similar to the ones he would, soon be running after hacking activist group Anonymous intitrated a child pornography sites also known as "candies".
A curious Graham who pleaded guilty to his charges on January 20, 2016 in Melbourne Magistrate's court, went searching for the sites hacked by Anonymous during operation Darknet, which was announced on 4chan.
Soon Graham's pseudonym made it into the FBI's most wanted child sex offenders and after a two-year joint investigation by the FBI, Australian Federal Police, Victoria Police, Canadian Police and Europol.

Lux was charged with 88 offences last year.