Farewell

"WAIT WHAT!" i shouted in shock.

"he will be here tomorrow at noon that's when you'll be leaving." The hokages said "you are dismissed."

i walked out of her office shocked, i was going to be leaving the village tomorrow to train and i would be gone for at least two years. what was i going to tell my friends. I know why she's sending me away so i can learn to use my kekkei genkai but so suddenly. as I was walking back to the Nara's i walked past the shop where i saw that thing i wanted to get for Shikamaru. i walked into the shop and brought it. i walked back to the Nara's and we ate dinner. once we were done Shikamaru and I played Shoji. i was out of it while playing and Shikamaru just had to notice.

"whats up Sora?" he asked.

"nothing much, why do you ask." I lied really badly.

"whats up? i know you way to well to fall for your horrible lies." he said looking me dead in the eyes.

"why does this seem so familiar. fine, tomorrow at noon I'm leaving the village to train and I'll be gone for at least two years." I said looking down.

"well you better be productive during that time and come back as strong as ever, damn you'll be a monster if you get stronger." he said scratching the back of his neck.

i punch him and tilted my head down as tears began to spill.

"hey, why are you crying, this is such a drag." Shikamaru said walking over to me a sitting next to me.

"i wont see you guys for at least two years, I'm gonna miss all of you." I said through sobs.

he pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair.

"it's going to be fine you troublesome woman, we will all still be here when you come back, we will all miss you but this is for your own good, besides there's this amazing thing called letters." he said.

"you idiot, how did i fall in love with a stupid Nara such as yourself?" i said playfully.

"don't ask me I'm still trying to figure out how i fell in love with such a troublesome woman such as yourself." he said playfully. "i got something for you."

i looked up at him confused and he put something around my neck. i looked down at it to see a sliver locket with a blue gem in the middle and it had flower patterns. i opened it to see a picture with my teammates, our sensei and me and the other side had a photo of Shikamaru and i. I laughed a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck so i could put my gift around his neck. There was now a necklace with a silver deer at the end of it that had shapes on it. He laughed and was about to kiss me but stopped when his mum spoke.

"Okay it's time for you two to go to sleep." She said clapping her hands.

We bother laughed and I jumped on the couch before Shikamaru could take it. When everyone was asleep I jumped out the roof and looked up at the starry sky. Am I ready for a new sensei after my last one died. I sighed and laid down on the roof. This was going to be a long night.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

I was waiting at the gates then a large man with blue hair and brown eyes and had scars all over his body showed up.

"So you're my student, in other words the last Hisha. Well great my name is Tatsuo, nice to meet you." He said in a strong, deep voice.

Tatsuo

Tatsuo

"So you're my new sensei. Yea I think I'll stay in this village thanks." I said walking away but I couldn't move. "REALLY YOU STUPID NARA!" I shouted.

"Just go you troublesome woman." He said.

"Wow you wanna get rid of me this badly. I'm kinda hurt." I said.

He let me go just in time for me to be tackled to the ground by my teammates.

"We'll miss you and they way you get really excited when we say we'll get dango." They said squeezing me.

"T-thanks but c-can't b-breath." I struggled to say.

They let go of me and laughed I stood there and listened to everyone saying goodbye. I reluctantly turned around and began to walk out of the village only to be stopped by someone grabbing my wrist and spinning me around. My eyes widened and a blush erupted on my face as I realised Shikamaru was kissing me. I could barely hear the whistles and catcalls around us through my shock. He let go of me and i tilted my head down as I heard all the boys cheering Shikamaru on. Rage filled me and I clench my fist and it found it way to Shikamaru knocking him down.

"YOU STUPID NARA, WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU KISS ME IN FRONT OF ALL THESES PEPOLE. OH YOU BETTER BE HAPPY I LOVE YOU OR YOU WOULD BE DEAD." I screamed at him.

"Love you to." He said simply and I heard the snickers around us as my blush got worse and Shikamaru had I slight blush.

I turned around with a huff and walked away from the village with my new sensei. I looked behind me and a small smile came to my face. I'm going to miss those guys, but I'll get stronger so I can protect them.!