Orochimaru's Appearance

Appearance I was reading over the sheet we had to sign. Well this is giving me so much confidence, not. It's basically saying that the leaf village can't be held accountable if we die during this test. I just love the fact that they know at least one person will die. I signed it and handed it in.

My team and I where waiting to enter the forest of death. While they where freaking out I was reading my book the hokage got from the Hisha compound. My teammates looked at me with shocked. I just shrugged them off. When we finally entered the forest I still was reading my book.

"So we have to find a heaven scroll. Any plans?" Aisura asked.

"we could just beat the crap out of people until we find the right one." Shenshi said.

I had to hold back a laugh at her comment. Oh how I love my two idiotic teammates, they complement my idiocy so well. I sensed a team ahead but decided not say anything to see if Shenshi or Aisura noticed them.

"Hey guys three people up ahead." Aisura said in a worried tone. "What do we do?"

"What Shenshi said." I replied with a smirk.

"Why are you two so vicious." Aisura said shocked.

Me and Shenshi just laughed at him and headed towards the ninja. We hid in a tree watching the team. We looked at each other and we went into action. Aisura went down to talk to the while me and Shenshi circled around the group.

"Who the heck do you think you are kid. You are so dead!" The person who seemed to me the leader shouted obviously annoyed.

And here I thought Shenshi and I where the ones to always piss people off and Aisura always calmed those people down. The leader who had short dark brown hair and green eyes was about to attack Aisura, I nodded at Shenshi and she blocked the guys attack forcing him back. Kunai came flying at my two teammates and I quickly countered them with my own kunai. I looked up at the tree to see another ninja with dirty blond hair that went to his shoulders and brown eyes, witch means that one down there is a clone. I threw a kunai at the clone that was standing next to the other ninja with black hair that went down to his mid back and black eyes, and he proofed away.

I hid my presence and sneaked behind the ninja in the tree and held a kunai to the back of his neck.

"Okay, we're going to do this my way or you'll die, and I'm not bluffing, I don't bluff about this stuff!" I said in a cold tone.

He quickly nodded and I led him down in front of his teammates. They looked at me shocked. I looked at their headbands to see they where from the sound.

"Okay give us you'll scroll or your teammate here starts to bleed!" I demanded.

They started laughing which confused me.

"Do you think I'm joking!" I shouted.

"We don't care. If he has to die to benefit us then so be it." The leader said still laughing.

A low growl escaped my mouth and I looked to my teammates and they jumped into action. The two ninja disappeared and reappeared behind my  teammates and cut them multiple times. I was about to go help them but I heard a laugh coming from the ninja I was holding. He got out of my grasp and pushed me to the ground holding a kunai to my chest. He slowly began to morph in Kabuto. My eyes widened and he continued to laugh.

"I must say Sora you've gotten very strong, I didn't even see you coming when you snuck up on me." Kabuto said with and evil grin.

He lifted me up and held me to him still holding the kunai to my chest.

"Now watch your friends suffer why you can't do anything." Kabuto snickered.

I cringed when I saw my teammates getting beaten to a pulp. They where now lying on the ground completely worn out. Tears came to my eyes at the sight.

"Now finish them." Kabuto ordered.

On pure instinct I got out of kabuto's grasp and knocked out the other two ninja and this happened all in a blink of an eye. I quickly turned and blocked Kabuto's kunai. He was forcing me back however I kicked his shin causing him to momentary let up, so I took this and forced his kunai out of his hand. I grabbed him by his neck and forced him down. I was bringing my kunai down to his neck only to be stopped by a snake. I heard an ear piercing laugh and I turned to see Orochimaru. I froze as I looked up at him.

"My dear Sora, look how strong you've become." Orochimaru said with a horrible smirk on his face.

It felt like bugs were crawling under my skin as I looked into his eyes. He then threw a heaven scroll at me.

"I don't want your pity!" I snapped.

"It's not pity my dear Sora, it's me congratulating you on fighting Kabuto so well. I didn't expect such a good show." He said as he and Kabuto disappeared.

I grumble to myself as I picked up my teammates and started to head to the tower. So their both here. What are they planning?