training

i manged to drag myself up after the sun rose i jumped into a tree and saw Naruto coming back into the clearing with Jiraiya and Naruto was holding a water balloon. he began to spin the water with his chakra in different direction making it burst. i continued to watch and Jiraiya handed him a rubber ball telling him to to the same. Naruto began and i decided to follow Jiraiya. he walked into the village and went into a questionable place. i groaned and went back to the forest i stood in my own clearing focusing my chakra, preparing to train with my kekkei genkai once again, i had to get my body use to it, considering it has been lost for generations, I had to learn to use it myself i had no one to teach me maybe if someone was alive in my family it might be a bit easier but they were all dead except me. So it was my job to rediscover this kekkei genkai and teach it to the next generation, if i live that long. I activated it and practice it all night once again until i collapsed from exhaustion.

i manged to get up and as i was walking back to the hotel i saw Naruto passed out on the ground. i sighed and picked him up and went back on my way. i finally made it and out him in bed and went to the tree outside to read. i read letting my body gain more strength and waited for the sun to rise. i looked down to see to Jiraiya walking back, that idiot. i kept reading then i felt someone on the tree branch. i looked away from my book and up at Jiraiya with a blank expression. 

"why aren't you asleep, you've been training all day and you need your rest." He said studying me.

"I'm not tired." I said in a monotone voice going back to reading my book.

the old perv grabbed my book.

"hey give that back!" I snapped and reached for it but my body felt like jelly and i fell out of the tree, only to be caught by Jiraiya. 

"see you need to sleep." He said jumping into the hotel room and putting me in bed."now go to sleep."

"i can't." I said looking away from him.

"why not?" 

"i just don't want to go to sleep."

"why not?" 

"I get nightmares every time i sleep! and very very rarely don't" I said choking up.

he patted my head and gave me a smile. i groaned and laid down preparing to go to sleep. i really didn't want to. I closed my eyes and basically strait away i fell asleep.  

screams and cries was all i could hear and the smell of blood and death filled my nose. i was cold and wet. loud obnoxious footsteps were heard coming towards the room i was in. i looked down at my tiny body to see all the fresh scars that were there. Kabuto came up and stood in front of my cell with a smirk playing on his face. he held and syringe with black liquid in it. he unlocked my cell and came up to me. i tried to run but held me down injecting the liquid into my neck. a scream escaped my mouth as it felt like a thousand blades were stabbing me from the inside. i shock uncontrollable as whimpers and the occasional scream escaped from my mouth.

"SORA!" I heard someone shout. 

my eyes snapped open to see Naruto shaking me awake with a worried look on his face and Jiraiya in the corner of the room looking at me with concern. I was breathing heavily and i was covered in sweat and shacking. i wrapped my arms around me as i closed my eyes and tried to get my breathing and shacking under control.  

"why were you screaming Sora? you scared me half to death." Naruto said peering at me and he touched my shoulder.  

"it's nothing for you to worry about Naruto." I said shacking him off. 

"But Sora-" He began but was cut off.

"Naruto drop it." Jiraiya said sternly making Naruto shut his mouth. 

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. i went into the shower and put it on cold letting the cold water run down my hot sweaty body. the cold water didn't affect me. i went out of the shower and dried off and put on my usual outfit. i left the bathroom to see Naruto left and Jiraiya still in the corner of the room and looked at me. 

"what do you want Jiraiya?" I asked packing a bag to stay in the forest for a few days. 

"you were screaming like you were dying, what happened?" He asked. 

"it doesn't matter, and it's none of your business." I said swinging my bag over my shoulder. 

"fine, but know you don't need to go through life alone, you're aloud to lean on people. oh and we're going to another village tomorrow so make sure you can walk." He said leaving the room. 

I looked off in the distance. I knew i cold lean on people but that was hard for me, one of the people i leaned on the most died not to long ago and i needed time before i did lean on someone again. well there are a few people I'm willing to lean on, oh how i love those idiotic people. 

i jumped out of the window and went back to the clearing i train in a trained using mykekkei genkai for the rest of the day.