cautious, weary and potential friendship

(A/N) the photo above is Sora's outfit. hope you guys are enjoying this story.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Sora's pov~~~~

I was on my way home from the Hokage office. I was thinking about who my teammates would be, and who would be the Jounin in charge of our squad. Would my teammates accept me, would the Jounin accept me. Would I be able to trust these people with my life? Would they be able to help me with the emotionless facade I put up? Would they be able to help me stop cutting? Would they be willing to help?

As these thoughts were going through my head, I didn't realise I had made it home. I was snapped out of my trance, and quickly went to the kitchen, and made some coffee. I quietly sat at my table deciding I would go train soon. Even thought I had mastered all the jutsus that I needed to know for the test tomorrow, I wanted to practice some of the other jutsu the old man showed me, I also wanted to practice taijutsu. I got back up and made a boxed lunch, I also grabbed a favourite book and my sketch pad, I also grabbed a scroll on justsus that the old man gave me.

~~~~~~~~

I was on the ground panting, I have spent most the day training, and I was very tired. I managed to pull myself off the ground and lean myself against a tree. I grabbed my sketch pad and started to sketch. When it was finished the scene of my clan's destruction was there, the burning house, and the dead bodies that littered the area. And the two people that killed them all. By the time I was finished the sun had already set. I had got home and made some fish for dinner.

I finished up dinner and changed into my PJ's, I entered my room, and it was a pretty simple room. It had a cheap bed in the corner, a wardrobe in the other and a mirror in another corner. There was also a nightstand that held a lamp, and my stuffed bunny. I could never bring myself to throw that bunny away, after all, it was a birthday present from my brother, that bunny has been with me through everything, and it's one of the only possessions I love. I laid on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. After an hour of thinking to myself, got bored and grabbed out my favourite book and read it until morning.

~~~~~~~~

I got up and looked at the clock to see there were three hours to get ready and get to the academy. I got up and did my usual morning routine, took a shower got dressed, made lunch and packed my ninja gear, and had breakfast.
~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in class, waiting for my named to be called to go do the test in the other room.

"Sora Hisha"

I stood up and headed to the other room as I walked passed the other students they were giggling and whispering stuff like "she's has no chance of passing""she so stupid, this village would be doomed if she became a ninja" I simply ignored them, it was easy after dealing with it for 8 years.

I stood in the room room and made three perfect 3 clones, and didn't use any unneeded chakra. I was on my way out when I saw Naruto sitting on the swing sulking. I'm guessing he failed again. But why would I care, he never helped me, in fact he is one of the people who have bullied me these past 8 years.

I got back home and followed my afternoon scheduled. Do some form of training, draw, have dinner get ready for bed. 

but while I was in bed I couldn't help thinking "maybe I could become friends with my future teammates."