Itachi and Kisame

we made it to some town and Jiraiya went to go do research  Naruto went into the hotel room and i went to the roof on a house next to the hotel and read. as i was reading i saw two people entering the hotel. when i looked at then i noticed their cloaks. Akatsuki. i watched them go in, then it hit me they were after Naruto. i ran into the hotel and to our room just in time for Naruto to open the door for them. i appeared in front of Naruto and forced the two Akatsuki members back. I stood in front of Naruto to protect him, i wasn't going to let them lay a hand on him. i need to protect him, i know he's destined  for greatness. i didn't look in the mans eyes, i knew he was Itachi Uchiha and i wasn't going to risk it, and the other man was Kisame one of the seven swordsmen of the mist. 

"hey Sora why are you here you're not needed i can deal with this." Naruto said smugly.

"Quite you idiot if you try and fight these two you'll die." I stated sternly and it made Naruto back down.

"then why are you helping me?" He asked.

"I said quite you idiot." I scolded making him stay quite this time.

i pulled out a kunai and watched them carefully and i was on high alert. i felt Sasuke's chakra and i needed to get rid of at least Itachi, because i knew Sasuke would fight him and he would end up dead. i launched at them only to be blocked. i jumped back in front of Naruto. how was I suppose to beat these two, i know i not strong enough. my time was up and Sasuke came. well screw my life. Itachi put Sasuke in a genjutsu then Jiraiya showed up.  

"took you long enough you old perv." I said to him. 

i watched the exchange still protecting Naruto. Soon they ran i would have gone after them but i not a complete idiot and knew i couldn't beat them and would just end up dead. Guy then came flying through the building kicking Jiraiya in the face. after Guy too Sasuke back to the leaf we set off again and Naruto was acting a bit different. he kept looking at me and when i looked at he he turned away strait away. we kept walking until Naruto finally spoke up.

"hey Sora." He said wearily.

"yea?" I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you, i don't expect you to forgive me but know i will try and make it up to you." He said a sad smile on his face.

i patted his head and walked ahead of him and next to Jiraiya.

"do you wanna train with Naruto?" Jiraiya asked out of the blue.

"no, i have my own training to do, but thanks for the offer." I said then i jumped into the trees and followed them from there. 

we made it to another village and the was a gambling festival or something. Jiraiya began Naruto's training so i left them and found my own part in the forest. I meditated preparing myself to practice my kekkei genkai, i could just do it but i knew it would bring back memories of Sarutobi sensei, not that they were bad memories i know when times passes and the pain of losing him fades I will look back on memories like that and smile, but for now the wound was to fresh and it hurt to think back on our time together no matter how happy it was. I soon activated my kekkei genkai and began to practice it. 

i was on the ground panting, i looked up to the sky and saw the moon was already halfway through the sky. I tried to get up but fell. i tried again again and just manged to stay up. i began my slow walk back to the hotel room we were staying at, but once again fell before i could get there. well it looks like I'm staying here till i can walk again. I rolled over to my back and began reading.