Festivel, unkown feelings and being anoyed part 1

i woke up  to a knock on the door, thinking it would be Aisura or Shenshi , i opened it while still in my pyjamas. when i saw who it was all the blood drained from my face. i slamed the door in shikamaru's  face, and ran to my room and got changed.

I opened the door to she Shikamaru still standing there looking bored.

"What do you want Nara?" I said in a cold voice.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today, my mum forced me out of the house and told me to go do something fun with someone, so I thought I would come annoy you." Shikamaru answered.

I gave a groan. "fine, were are we going and what are we doing?"

"I was planing on going to a training ground to chill, then going back to my place for a bit then going out to the festival that's happening later."

"Ok I'll tag along." But then the thought of running into Sakura came into my mind and I got slightly nervous.

"Don't worry about Sakura she's gone on a mission to the land of waves and will be gone for a few days." Shikamaru said.

"Was it really that obvious I was worried about that?" I asked.

"Yes but that's not the point let's head out."

"Okay just let me grab something"

I ran inside and grabbed my sketch pad and a pencil and went outside and started walking to the trading ground with Shikamaru. We got there and laid on the grass and watched the clouds pass by. I got my sketch pad and started drawing the scene I was in now. The blue sky with clouds and two people peacefully watching them. I finished about half an hour later and put the sketch pad down and closed my eyes.

"Sora, can I look at your drawings?" Shikamaru asked.

I gave him a hesitate nod, I usually wouldn't draw in front of someone let alone let them see it, but I was okay with letting the Nara look at them. This was wired because most of those drawings were memories I had. I heard him put the book down after awhile.

"Your drawings are good, how many people have seen them." Shikamaru asked.

"Only you" I said.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at Shikamaru only to see him doing the same.

"What inspired you to draw them?" He asked.

"Most of them are memories." I answers.

He looked a little shocked at my answer but didn't say anything , he looked back up at the sky as did I. If was quiet, but nice. I felt comfortable with the Nara. It was strange being this comfortable with someone. I moved my head so it was Resting on his arm, I expected him to move away, but he didn't. I gave a small smile and closed my eyes. We spent a few hours like this and it was now noon.

"Would you like to head to my place now?" Shikamaru asked.

"Ok, but won't your parents mind you bringing me there?" I asked.

"Nope."

I gave a smile and we headed towards his house. While waking I felt eyes on me, I looked around only to see nothing, I gave a low groan from annoyance, it was the same eyes I could never find but felt so many times. We made it to Shikamaru house, he opened the door and walked in, but I just awkwardly stayed outside. I felt kinda wired going to someone else's house, I never done this before. I then saw Shikamaru poke his head out.

"You coming?" He asked.

I gave a nod and followed him into his livingroom to see two people there who I presume to be his parents.