A Monster, that's what I am ~PolyBBS~

Почніть із самого початку

About 10 minutes later, the crew sat in the waiting room of the hospital Jon was brought to. We all sat nervously, bouncing our knees or playing with our thumbs. It had been over 2 hours and there was no sign about Jon. Finally, after what had seemed to be forever, a nurse came out with a clipboard in hand. "Johnathan?" Everyone instantly perked up at the sound of our dear friend's name. We all had liked him for a while now, plus he even knew about our poly relationship. At the end of the party, the crew had decided to ask him if he'd accept all of our feelings and join the relationship. That is, until all of this happened. I could tell by the look on all of our faces that we were heartbroken. None of us wanted to see him in this state, so that led me to thinking, "How did this even happen?" The nurse led us through a series of hallways, passing many rooms. Some with patients, some waiting for one. When we finally arrived to Jon's room, Luke had gone first because he was the closest to him out of all of us.

Luke's POV

When I walked past the curtains blocking Jon from our sights, my heart broke. There lay Jonathan, all fucked up with wires and shit connected to his body as if he was a cyborg recharging. His skin had turned white, arms unnaturally thin, hair was a mess. I walked over to the chair that was beside the bed and pulled it closer to Jonathan. I laced our fingers together and rubbed slow, lazy circles on the back of his hand. "Jon, I hope you can hear me. The guys miss you a shit ton and it's not the same without your crazy laughter. Everyday just seems a little more bland without you around." The heart monitor beeps at a steady pace, signaling that his heart is still working. I get up from my spot and head out to the guys. "He's steady. Doesn't look great but he's still alive." Tyler and Evan release a heavy sigh, Lui, Craig, and Ryan wipe their tears, Brian and Brock cheer and hug it out. Bryce walks up to me, "I think we should have someone stay while the rest of the guys go home. We can switch in shifts if that makes everyone happy." Oh Bryce, always thinking of others. I nodded my head and gave him a hug, proceeded to tell the rest of the crew about our plan, and left without Lui because he wanted to take the first shift.

Lui's POV

I watched the rest of my lovers go through the window, then sat down in the seat below. Evan had promised me that he'd bring me back food for lunch and a phone charger because I was currently at 62%. Great. The wifi here wasn't too bad so I checked my social media. There was a lot of questions related to our YouTube channels, but the more recent ones were about Delirious. I replied to them all in one huge post, telling them that he's fine, and shut my phone off. I get up and walk around, looking at my surroundings while keeping an eye on Jon. Suddenly, I hear shifting then a groan come from the bed. "L-Lui? What happened?" I rush to his side and explain everything Tyler had told me before he left. "Oh well, you see, Delirious had come out earlier than I had expected causing me to get a little weary so Delirious took this as a chance to cause harm to my physical form. Also ave you realized that I'm not wearing my mask?" He was right, he wasn't. His eyes shone bright, chocolate hair sticking in different directions, and those little freckles littered from ear to ear. I started to blush, good thing everyone else in the relationship like him too. Jonathan laughs then clutches his head and groans. "Ugh fuck my head. I guess I landed on my head when you found me, right?" I shook my head. "Actually, Tyler found you and alerted us. He had put his jacket under your head to prevent blood loss but Craig still called the ambulance." He looked down at his thumbs twirling around each other. I pulled out my phone and called Tyler, one ring... two rings... "Hello?" The voices of the guys flood the background. "Hey Tyler, Jon woke up not too long ago so I thought you'd want to know and all." "Hey guys, Jon's up! Thanks for telling me Lui, we're just about home so we'll pick up things and be back at the hospital in about an hour. Do you think we'll tell him how all of us feel?" I started to pace back and forth, Jonathan's eyes glued to me. "I don't know man, I wouldn't mind but you'd have to ask the rest of the guys." "Okay, see you later. I'll text you are decision when we arrive at the hospital." I put my phone away and sit in the chair next to Johnathan. "Tyler told me when he found you, a dark shadow disappeared into your body. Care to explain?" Jon looked at me and sighed. "I was only 3 when I created Delirious. I would talk to him everyday because my parents always left me alone at home. Eventually Delirious got his own brain and emotions, so when my parents were leaving for another trip, he killed them because he was mad. I didn't do anything." My hand intertwined with his and rubbed circles on the back of his hand. "It's okay, we'll help you." Jon yanked his hand away from mine. "No, you can't. You'll get harmed along with the rest of the crew! I care about you guys way too much, so that's why I never told anyone about Delirious." I embraced him in a hug, which he slowly returned. "Don't worry, we can fend for ourselves."

~Time skip~ (oh shit isn't this the first one in this one-shot, isn't)

The guys had finally returned, Tyler had texted me after I had told him what Jonathan had told me earlier, causing me to become suddenly anxious. When a knock on the door sounded out, I quickly got up to answer. I was face-to-face with Evan's arms wrapped around Craig, Brock, Brian, and Ryan holding hands, and Tyler holding some blue flowers in a vase. Stepping aside, my lovers stepped into the room and crowded around Jonathan. Each person held one or two cards, the order spelling out, "We love you!" I held out the bouquet of flowers Tyler had brought up and shyly said, "We love you with all of our hearts and we hope you do too." Jonathan's ears and nose turned a slight pink, compared to everyone else's red hot faces, for they have never seen him without his mask. "I-I love you all too, I was just scared to tell you cause i wasn't sure if you all liked me." Jonathan laughed his signature laugh and wiped a tear away. "Come here ya dickhead!" Craig envelopes Jon in a hug, leading to one massive group hug.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
2000+ words...
Can't believe this happened!!! Sorry for the late update, I got busy with make-up work for school but JESUS this took forever. Hope you enjoyed this double length one-shot, and I'll see you in the next story!