Intruder alert

You are now Gamzee and you assumed that you are now the only one alone in the house. Karkat hasn't visited you in awhile. He's the only thing that's keeping you alive both literally and figuratively. He brings you food when you're hungry, and keeps you company when you're lonely, and you've finally come to understand why you're so attracted to him, but you know he wasn't yours anymore. 

Now only did you kill him, but in the short time that you've been gone he's already replaced you with this Dave Strider guy, who he still says is just a friend, and you're really hoping that, that is all he is, but your hope is slowly draining with every little conversation that you hear.

Yes you are still eavesdropping on Karkat's conversations because it was one of the only things you could still do from your confinement, and what you hear is just entertaining to you. He'd flirt with Karkat, Karkat would probably blush, and come back  with 'what the fuck'  or 'Strider', and Dave would chuckle, or grin, and walk away.

It was always the same thing over and over again Dave and Karkat would do their thing, Karkat would come in, bring you food and update you on life, you'd ask what him and Dave were talking about, and he'd always prefer to talk about something else, which you always acted like you were okay when in reality you weren't.

But besides visits from your best bro Karkat you'd get visits from a tall, female troll, who'd give you disapproving look, Karkat has informed you that her name is Kanaya and she's the troll he's been spending the last two hundred human Earth years with. You'd rarely get a visit from a another troll named Sollux, but Karkat told you he's just checking if you're dead yet which in your opinion is kind of weird.

And the strangest troll you've ever encountered was another female troll with long black hair and elongated horns sprouting from  her head who would always tell you to wake up. One day you got tired of hearing her say the same thing over and over again so you reply and say 'what'. She smiles and tells you not to tell anyone that she came. She then continues to tell you the secret of life.

Well after reliving that weird experience you just sit there and wait for Karkat or anybody else to come through that door. 

after what seemed like hours of waiting your prayers the mirthful messiahs have been answered only it's not  Karkat who opens the door it's some bucktooth beaver boy (so sorry John) with dark black hair, and glasses and behind him you see only a glimpse of someone passed out on the floor. You could tell that hand belonged to Karkat because of the purple ring on his ring finger. This fills you so much rage so much so that before the guy could get a chance to speak you break out of you chains and clipped him right in face knocking him out immediately.

You rush over to Karkat's side, after tying the nutjob, that broke into the house, up with the leftover chains, and place Karkat on the bed. 

All you can do is hope and pray that he is just sleeping, and that you wouldn't get into too much trouble for being up so early.