Be Dave ==>

By the way the song has nothing to do with the book I just thought it sounded good and that I might give you something to listen me.

Be Dave, who is now the one with a lot on his mind ==>

I know it seemed wrong me just standing here watching Karkat clean but he seemed so content with what he was doing and I think I might be staring at his ass. When h finished he walked into the bathroom to get an air friesner. I sai on the bed looking at that spot one more time remembering the look of pain and agony on his face when he died. I couldn't bear to think about it anymore I tried snapping myself out of it but my mind always turned to the worst in situations like this like that time when my best friend John disappeared, and my ex Jade she's gone too, even my own brother who knows where they are now I couldn't lose another one. By now I was too far in, to stop myself the only thing that could snap mke out it was Karkat and by some stroke of luck he did by lightly shaking my shoulder.

"Dave are you okay?" he asked sitting next to me.

I don't know what came over em next but I pinned him against the bed.

"Dave w-what are you doing?" he asked.

"Promise me something Karkat?" I asked.

"Anything as long you get off of me," Karkat replied.

Promise me you won't leave like the others?" I asked.

I looked at Karkat through my shades and he looked at me, "I will if," he trailed off.

"If what?" I asked.

"If you look me in the eyes and ask me again," he said.

"But I did," I said.

"Yeah through your shades I just really want to see your eyes," Karkat admitted. 

"Okay just this once but don't tell anyone about it okay?" I asked.

He nodded reaching to take off my glasses. He let out a small gaps when he saw them.

"Yeah I know they look-"

"Beautiful," Karkat said finishing my sentence.

"What?" I asked.

"Their beautiful just like I told you," Karkat said smiling.

"Karkat will you promise to stay with me?" I asked again.

Karkat nodded, "Yes Dave I promise to stay with you,. Now would you mind getting off me?" he asked.

I blushed getting up off of him, "Oh yeah sorry," I apologized.

"Its no biggie now don't we have something to do?" he asked.

"Oh yeah the security camera," I said.

We got up and Karkat led me down the hall to the room where the room where they kept the recordings which just so happened to be the kitchen.