#Uno - Scars and Scar

Dark red eyes staring intensely in the foggy mirror.

Sharp nail running along the side of his neck,tracing the faint scar.

Cold hand pulling the collar of the faded maroon turtleneck up hiding it.

Graceful,each every steps of his yet,leaving trails of dark icy feeling along the tracks.Dark aura wafting around the chilly air. He walk out with soft yet piercing eyes,lifeless as the dim light in them had long gone died.As the dim red orbs darted around the silent hallway,they meet with another pairs that hurriedly avoid his gaze,bowing down hastily and immediately scurried away as if their life depend on how fast theirs legs willing to take them.Lower,their positions are lower,but that's not the reason why they've been taking every opportunity that they could to just walk past him or much better,to just not get near him as far as they're able to.Is he terrifying? Indeed,but that is another case as to why those pathetic peasents act the way they did.

He watch his servants retreating back,eyes void of emotions.

He knows,he know why almost every vampires try to avoid him.

The husky scents of an Alpha werewolf linger around him.

And that's a disgrace,the biggest disgrace for a vampire.Moreover for a Prince, the only Prince. Still,no matter how hard he tried,he can't find it in himself to hate that mark.The cursed mark in other eyes,but in his it means something else.

Something that he wish the other will reciprocated.

That something that had his own father to caged him down in the dungeon,torturing his sense back out.Forcefully carved promised 'words' on his skins with every painful screams from his mouth.

That had his pale skin washed with shades of bloated purples mixing messily with dark crimson and slight angry pinkish.

Over the past few decades,all the scars carved on his pale skin had fade away,leaving only one.

A certain permanent scar at the cranny of his neck,dark and beautifully shaped,metaphorically burning his skin whenever he remembers it,remember him.

The one that's so dark yet so bright,hurt less than the others but the pain is much surreal,much overwhelming.

The one that emitted certain strong scent that had all the other vampires to scurry away whenever they cross path.The one with the shape of a wolf's head with electric blue and golden eyes.

The tattoo-like scar.

The scar Taehyung had marked on him.

He was imprinted by a werewolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*for this baby,I was planning on making it within this length of words,shorter than my other babies...
Or do you prefer longer chapters?
Tell me

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa