Chapter 3

Dedicated to TAShadow.
Just finished this chapter last night because of her comment~\(≧▽≦)/~
Thank you(≥3≤)

*Owen*

I studied the dead bodies surrounding Miss Sang. If these people were good, I would have felt pity from the remain of what was supposed to be their bodies. The rest of my team were on stand by, surrounding the mansion, ready to strike if she doesn't believe in peaceful talks. Only me, Sean and the half-vampire who's still nowhere to be found was suppose to meet her and her brother.

"Why don't we take a seat, play a song and then, kill each other." She offered, wiping the corner of her lips and sat on the sofa. Her brother is watching our every move, even just a lift of my finger his eyes would follow.

"Miss Sang, as much as I want to kill you, we aren't here for that reason at all." She looked at me distastefully, not liking what I said. Of course, a mere bloodsucker wouldn't understand our reason even if I explain it like mother would to her child.

"What? Why?" She pouted her lips, her eyes turned red as she looked at me.  A hand cuts our eye contact, I glared at Sean who was now smiling at the vampire.

I almost kicked myself for forgetting her forte. No eye contact, how many times did I warn my brother about that? and here I am, almost fell into her trap.

"You're extremely beautiful as the legend says. Nice to meet you, Miss Sang."

"I taste sweet too but I know you'll taste sweeter, will you let me have you?" She licked her bottom lip before smiling wide, showing her fangs threateningly.

"Disgusting. Can't you just kill them quietly?"

"Why? Sören, you're so mean!"

"I'll kill you" Red eyes glowed, the boy  showed his own fangs at his sister, telling her to back off.

"Yes, please. Make it painful!"

I don't know if she's sadistic or what, I never thought their relationship towards each other is like this. Another thing the book got wrong about them. I felt someone grab my shoulder, making me look at the owner of the hand with a glare.

"Lady Sang, Sir Sören, good evening. It's been a decade since we last saw each other." The half-vamp Dr. Phil Roberts, appeared in front of Sang, kneeled and kissed her hand. Dr. Roberts is like the negotiator of both the hunter and vampire community.

The delight on Sang's face says that Dr. Roberts and her knows each other well. Her closed mouth smile hides the beast that killed a hundreds of hunters, both skilled and unskilled. "Phil, I haven't seen you since I killed that human lover of yours." Her nonchalant expression just proves how uncaring she is with human lives.

Dr. Roberts clenched jaw at the mention of his dead wife, I knew that hit a spot.

"Ah yes, she was a sweet one. A pity." His strain smile says otherwise.

The kid stood up and glared up at Dr. Roberts. "Your choices affects our kind. Don't be fooled again."

"Yes, that was my mistake. We have something worth taking your time, this gentlemen here are under my protection." He gestured us with his hand making Sang frown.

"I don't understand your purpose, Phil but I'll let this one go. When will you just stay by my side?" She basically purred, smiling enticingly at him.

Vampires like her, would want strong allies kissing her feet. Knowing that Dr. Robert was actually suppose to be Prince Phil Robert for his royal blood, but chose to live as a human, nursing wounds and illnesses.

"I have no answer for your question, Lady Sang."

"And these human?"

I cleared my throat, not wanting to lower my pride for these vampire scum but the academy's objective comes first. "We are in need of your help"

Her eyes glowed red before returning to their emerald color, amusement dancing inside her eyes. "Help?"

"Lady Sang, most of the vampire follows you instead of the Vampire Council. Seeing how you and your brother doesn't take orders from the royals, the lower vampires took this as a sign of rebellion for the formed treaty with the Hunter Academy."

She plopped on the sofa taking her brother with her, sitting him on her lap. She looked at us one by one before carelessly shrugging her shoulder. "I'm against it in the first place. Plus, if you were not in charge of that treaty, I would've destroyed the council."

"Thank you, Lady Sang. But now, five royal family started to form their own council. Amante, Lefebvri, Moreau, Argyros and Pavlov, they're using your name as the Queen. They turn humans to vampires without caring if they survive or not and uses them to attack the Academy. There are also rumors about them trying to dig up the Silver Experiment."

A glint of interest sparked inside her eyes, of course she'll be.

The Silver was something she stopped decades ago, the Silver start off as liquid then turns to solid if exposed in heat. The only thing that can kill a vampire in a single strike, only few hunters had used Silver to create weapons before it was destroyed by non other than the vampires across us, some used Silver as arrow head and other's were swords the only vampire who survived a wound from the Silver is the Goddess of Vampire, Sang.

"Are you sure about this, Phil? As vampires who left their own community, I don't want ourselves to be involved in something that doesn't concern us but if they truly used my name... Let's just say, we'll gladly be of you and your little pups' disposal."

Dismissing her insult aside, I was quite surprised at what she said. She's willing to take orders from us, hunters? As if reading my thought, she smiled, showing her fangs. "Let's get along well, shall we?"

Why do I feel like there's something hidden undeeneath her suppose to be "innocent" question?

I actually uploaded another story called Caged Bird, another GB fanfiction.

Thank you for the reads and votes!
Hearteu(○゚ε゚○)