Prologue

I just can't focus on one story at a time. So here's my second fanfiction about Sang and her Boys–Men. Just literally wrote this.

So, I changed her brother's name. I hope you lots won't be confused.

Warning: Grammatical error and Typos ahead. Too tired to edit.

*Sang*

I stopped when his heartbeat began to fade. I wiped the excess blood off the corner of my lips as I kneeled down to the level of the dying man and lifted his chin forcefully.

"Consider yourself lucky, if I was not tempted you wouldn't have tasted a short immortality"

I hissed while cutting my wrist and gave him some of my blood, now for a week, this man be twice stronger. If I was not in his position before, I would have suck him dead.

"Sister..."

I turned to face my little brother, his cold emotionless eyes stared back at me. I had always loved the way he looks at me, like i'm the most hateful thing in this world.

"Shall we go now, Sören? "

He nodded and held my hand tightly, if I was a normal person, my hand would be probably broken. We walked out of that alley in silence and without a single word, we vanished into thin air.

------

*Owen*

"Bloodsuckers in town, baby! Another entertainment!"

I clenched my fist. Those leeches are rather brave knowing that we are staying at this town, considering that we are known for wiping an entire vampire clan.

"What kind, Mr. Taylor Sr.? "

Mr. Taylor Sr. smiled mischievously and clicked his tongue.

"A passed Pure Blooded, The cursed siblings are here... Aren't we lucky? "

I felt the corner of my lips lift up, never did I imagine to encounter the siblings. The one who killed their maker, an ancient, the first vampire. Mr. Korba and Mr. Taylor Jr. were whispering at the corner, occasionally drinking from their glass.

"The location? "

"Their actually still in this town, they only made a single attack, it'll be hard to locate them"

Mr. Lee answered as he read a book about the siblings, knowing that they probably lived for hundreds of years, people started to write theories about them.

"I'd like to meet them, vampires that we had killed are no fun! Sang was rumored to be a beauty"

Mr. Coleman whined, Mr. Griffin who was beside him, thump the back of his head making him scowl. I just shook my head at their immaturity, just boys indeed.

"They're not some normal vamps, Gabe. They lived for about a hundred or maybe thousands of years now."

Mr. Morgan nodded in agreement. "Yup, and not to mention, they killed one of the first vampire. Their own maker."

I stood up and wore my cloak. Sean grinned and swung his arm around my shoulder. I glared at him but he just laughed and led me to the door of the tavern.

"Let's go meet the rumored goddess of vampire"