Chapter 2

*Nathan*

I winced as Dr. Green wrapped my arm with bandage. Broken from Sang's illusion, hell, I thought I was gonna die. Seeing Father alive and kicking, hitting me with a pipe, breaking my left arm. I expected my Father to appear, I thought I was prepared but damn, her illusions turned me back when I was just a weak boy.

"You guys were brought to your knees by a girl! Not to mention, this is the first time we had six injured in a single mission." I ignored Dr. Green's amused expression and hissed in pain. Fuck, it hurts. It'll probably heal in about a day or two, thanks to the Hunter's blood. "And Luke... Oh, never mind."

Luke just grinned, even though he can't really move his body. I just shook my head at him, just glad the kid didn't take his life from him.

"Mr. Taylor Sr., in charged of the mission. What happened in there? Weren't we suppose to take her brother and retreat? Not to mention... You five, you were suppose to scatter and avoid eye contact since you were not wearing charms."

North massaged his shoulder, looking straight at Mr. Blackbourne's cold eyes. "She was... fucking prepared for us when we entered the door."

"We were the ones not prepared for her." Silas teased, making us five grin in agreement. Kota adjusted his glasses and observe our current situation, clearly displeased.

"You guys, I told you to be careful. Why did all of you enter the front door? Others could have found some ways to corner her." His eyes assessing everyone, when he was satisfied that all of our limbs were still attached, toes and fingers complete, he finally nodded.

"There was no backdoor, Kota. The wall was thick and Silas was too excited to meet the vamps, we decided to enter the front." Gabe answered dismissively, grunting, blood soaking the bandage that Dr. Green just wrapped his chest in. I winced at his deep, horizontal cut. I don't even want to know what caused that kind of damage.

Victor just nodded his head, somewhat sheepish by our own actions. I am too, but now, at least we know what dangers we would face with the Cursed Siblings.

I faced the immobile Luke and almost snickered at the sweat dripping from his face. "How about you, Luke?" I can't believe a kid did this to him.

"Fuck, the child was more in control than his sister. I underestimated him but shit, I didn't know he could control blood and paralyze." his face was in awe, then we lost him. I shake my head, Luke and his daydreams. He didn't even notice that he cursed, making North glare at him.

There was a knock on the door, Kota and Mr. Blackbourne opened the door, visibly tense at someone from the other side.

I whistled, the book that described them doesn't really have any information about the kid, maybe that's because no one lived to tell. Seeing how Sang go loco when her brother was taken and hearing what her brother could do, yeah, no one probably lived.

"What happened?" Victor asked, seeing Kota's tense expression.

Mr. Blackbourne cleared his throat, making us all look at him. There was a frown on his face, frustration was evident. "It's Ark. The warlock who made the charm. His body was found, almost unrecognizable, being eaten by dogs at an alleyway."

We all grew silent. Shit, we must have pissed her off a lot.

"Once you all heal, we'll hunt them down. We can't have another casualty on our hands but let's not forget our true mission."

"I am willing and I will obey." we chorused. I'm pumped, I want to go against her again.

"That's not happening, boys..."

Our eyes widened at the intruder. How did he even get in without getting noticed? Oh right, A half-vamp.

*Sang*

"Sören, they're still not here. It's been three days already." I lazily sat on the soft, red sofa. My head laying on the arm of the chair as Sören sat quietly beside my feet, head resting on my legs.

The dead bodies decorating the mansion and blood splatter on the walls are a great art. I borrowed one of the dresses from the now dead Mistress, she have lots of fine dresses, but only one caught my attention, the red one that was pooling around me like blood.

We just got here last night, I'm glad we saw this mansion. It's been a while since we rested on a royalty's place. The heavy scent of blood, fear, regret, greed and lust for power led us here, lucky us, tainted blood is more tasty.

"You're noisy, Sister." I smiled hearing the resentment from my brother's tone.

"Oh, Am I?" I caressed his cheeks as I brought my lips beside his ears.

"Please, kill me." I teased and laughed.
Before he could think of a witty come back for his loving sister, I stood from the chair and approached the barely breathing Master of the Mansion, back resting on the wall. His wife's dead body laying beside him, her throat were torn, I licked my lips.

I sat in front of him as he glared at me, I giggled at the fear and hate radiating from him. I squeezed his cheeks, wanting to break his jaw.

Ah, how cruel would that be? My brother's watching. An evil smile made its way on my lips, Soren would definitely love it.

"Why did you use children as guinea pig? You can never make a vampire without a bite." I explained carefully, shaking my head with a scolding face. Human using human, his wife's blood is good, I wonder if I'll be satisfied with his dirty blood.

I brought my face closer and licked his cheek, bringing my lips beside his ear."You want me to turn you?" I teased, nibbling his earlobe. For a human, he did have good looks. Like those fucking hunters!

I felt how the fear was replaced by greed as he weakly nodded his head, tsk, humans are all the same but this makes them more delicious.

I smiled brightly and pulled him towards me, hugging his body as I look at Sören's unblinking red eyes.

"Awe." I faked disappointment as I licked his neck, eyes still locked with my brother. "Sad but only pure gets turned." I whispered before I pierced the skin of his neck with my fangs.

Taking heavy gulps, his pathetic resistance didn't even do him any help, why can't they just act like a good pet? I tore the skin of his neck as the door burst open.

I carelessly threw the body and faced the door with open arms, smiling at my hunters.

"Welcome! You guys want something to drink? If you squeeze some of this filth, they still might have blood left." I smiled brightly, wiping the excess from the corner of my lips.

This is where the fun begins.