Chapter 1 ~ Introduction

"Ugh" My favorite word. That word is the first thing I think of every morning when I wake up. I roll out of bed and get in the shower, singing a happy tune. Today is the day. Vidcon! I am so excited to meet fans and Youtubers! I put on a cute skater dress with a leather jacket and ankle boots, finish my makeup and hair then I get in a limo that was kindly ordered for me.

I walk in and hear a ton of screams. A ton of fans surround me but my bodyguard kindly asks them to step back. I take pictures with as many people as I can and then go backstage to get ready for my panel.

My partner in crime shows up and I go and greet her. "Lilly!" I yell as I rush to hug her. "Y/n!" she yells back "It feels like its been forever!"

"I know right!?" You reply. Lilly says to me "You excited for the panel?"

"Totally mate! Who's all on it?"

"Its a bunch of random Youtubers," she replies "Mark, Adande(Swoozie), Sean(Jacksepticeye), Jenna, Dan and Phil"

"Cool!" I exclaim as I wander to the stage. All of the Youtubers are waiting to go onstage. I turn to Jenna and ask her if I look fine. She looks for a second and quickly fixes my hair up a bit.

"There" she says, "Gorgeous" I smile.  Then the backstage crew cues all of us in.

3...2...1... SHOWTIME!

AUTHORS NOTE: So this is my first chapter of my first fanfiction! Hope you enjoy!