24) Cramps

(A/N: Two updates in one day, and I only do semi-daily, so no update tomorrow on Tuesday, weirdlings! Sorry! But really...two in one day... ;-; Working my ass off here when I should be studying x3)

Frankie's P.O.V

"WE HAVE TO TELL THE OTHERS!" I squeal, running around. "Where did the time go?" Sebastian questions, sipping coffee. "Our kid is eighteen weeks old, EIGHTEEN WEEKS. OUR child..." he smiles, laying a hand on my growing tummy. "Our son..."

***

"Ari!" I squeal through the phone. "What's up, sis?" she chuckles. "We're having a boy!" I cry, crushing Sebastian's hand. "Oh wow, honey, that's great!" she says cheerfully. "Congratulations!"

"Virtual hug!" she giggles, and I laugh. "Tell Noah!" I giggle, before hanging up to call Charlotte.

"Ah!" I gasp as I get the horrible cramps again. "Ian!" I cry, grabbing Sebastian's arm. "Breathe, sweetheart, breathe," he comforts me, wrapping an arm around my back. "Ouch!" I cry, burying my face in his chest.

"Is this normal?!" I ask, as tears threaten to spill from the pain. I've had these cramps a lot, and I'm assuming every mother-to-be does...

"I think so, love, but better check it." he whispers into my hair, holding onto me tightly. "Ahh! Sebastian!" I cry, gripping his arms tightly, and sighing into his chest, breathing deeply. "It's okay, sweetheart, I'm here," he says softly, stroking my hair.

I whimper softly, and he holds me closer.

Ariana's P.O.V

"Be careful," I frown, as James and Zander run off into the cinema alone. "Stop worrying," Ryan says. "We survived for so long alone. They're fine."

"I guess you're right," I say skeptically, following him to the cafe nearby.

"Nah, mate," I hear that familiar voice that drives me crazy, and I look behind me to see Noah, holding an orange motorcycle helmet, and wearing a black one with fire on the sides. "My turn."

I giggle, getting up and kissing him subtly. "There's no one around, Ari." Ryan laughs, and Noah grabs me by the waist, leading me around the corner into a dark alley. "Later, Ryan." he calls out.

He catches me off guard once we're out of sight, and presses his lips to mine roughly, slamming me up against the wall. "In public?" I choke out, pulling away.

"Yes, baby girl," he murmurs against my neck, kissing it lightly. "Problem?"

"N-nope." I breathe, while holding my breath.

He sucks on my neck, and I moan, biting my lip to stop from making another noise. He smirks against my skin, pulling back and placing the other helmet on my head, buckling it up. "What are you doing?"

"Come on," he laughs, and grabs me by the hand, running down the alley. I giggle, following him, and I gasp as I see a motorbike there. "Whoa, whoa, whoa," I step back. "I am NOT getting on th-"

Before I can finish, I squeal as he lifts me onto the back. "Hold on." As I come to my senses and register what he said, I wrap my arms around his waist as he speeds off. I squeal in shock, clinging to him tightly, and I bite my lip in fright.

"Relax," he chuckles. "Enjoy the feeling."

I take his advice, and I un-tense, starting to notice small things. The color of the sky, the way the wind feels like it's fighting me, the sound of the bike speeding up.

(A/N: Two types of relationships here xD Which do you like better,

Lovey-Dovey cheeseballs xD (Sebastian and Frankie)

Naughty/rough and hot (Noah and Ariana)

Or both?)