7) Cornered

Ariana's P.O.V

I walk around the back during my free time, without Frankie, since she's off with Charlie again. It's getting dark, but I want to visit the willow tree. Probably shouldn't go alone...

"Hey, princess." I hear a sassy girl's voice nearby, and look behind me to see one of the meanest girls in class standing behind me. Vicky Thompson. She's the most stuck up, rich, bratty, slutty, and annoying bitch ever. Even out of everyone who wants Noah.

"What do you want, Vicky?"

"Don't you think Noah is a bit old for you?" she ignores my question. "He doesn't like people calling him that. He's not old for m- I mean-" my face turns red and I correct myself. "We're not dating or anything, so it's pointless. He's close in age to us, compared to the other grannies and gramps."

"Sure, your highness," she scoffs. "I'll get you for that."

She stomps off in her heels, and her blonde ponytail swings behind her as she heads back for the entrance. I roll my eyes, heading around the corner of the building. I jump slightly as I see three big guys standing there, some leaning against the brick wall. They all smirk at me, and I gasp, turning to run. "Where you going, princess?" one of them grabs my sleeve, slamming me up against the wall.

I gasp as I make forceful contact with the bricks. "W-what do you want?" I gulp hard, staring into the big guy's cold lifeless eyes. "You, gorgeous." He leans in further till his lips are inches away from mine.

This is why you don't walk alone, genius. Wait, was this Vicky's plan? Do they have something to do with her?!

I thrash against his strong grip, but it's no use, and he just holds me down more, helped by the other two. My helplessness leads to tears, but I don't want them to see me cry...

One of them nibbles my ear lightly, making me gasp, and the other keeps inching closer to my lips.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see Noah walk around the corner. He has a cigarette in his hand, and the meanest look I've ever seen on his face. "If you bitches lay so much as another hair on her, I will rip out your fucking hearts myself." he sneers, blowing out smoke. "Now fuck off."

They all go running, and I break apart from the wall, panting, and on the verge of tears. "Are you okay, kitten?" he asks with concern, and his expression softens. He walks up to me and holds my hands, lightly kissing the back of my right. "I-I'm fine-" My voice quivers, and I look up into his big loving eyes, filled with adoration, possessiveness, protectiveness, and above all, excitement, since we both shouldn't be doing this.

He presses me up against the wall, and his lips meet mine, exploding in a burst of passion. "No, Noah, we're gonna get caught, I can't do this." I whisper, and break the kiss. "Jump." he murmurs, pressing his lips to mine again. I obey, even though I shouldn't, and he hooks his hands around the back of my thighs, holding me up against his body. I feel the heat radiating off his body, and I get a sense of comfort from being near him.

Why did it have to be him? Of all people? My long lost orphanage friend couldn't have AT LEAST been another student? REALLY?

He presses me further against the wall, making me moan quietly, and the touch of his hands on the bottom of my bare thighs send tingles shooting through my body. "Noah, no-"

"Shh." he hushes, sliding a hand up my side, under my top, and making me gasp. "Will you stay at my place tonight, kitten?" he whispers, resting his forehead on mine. "N-no," I pant, looking down at him, and running a hand through his soft hair. "We have to keep a distance, at least until school finishes." I say gently, looking down.

"I want to be with you, baby girl," he whispers, staring into my eyes, and into my soul. "I can't wait that long."

"Noah, everyone hates me because I'm your 'favorite'... All the girls envy me, resulting in them being complete bitches, and the guys want me, so without more than one friend for help, I can't even walk alone, anywhere..."

"I'll take you, wherever you need to go." he whispers, kissing my lips softly, but briefly. "I don't need a bodyguard, Noah, I need friends. I've never been alone in the world, and I don't know the first thing about anything."

"You're never alone," he whispers, lightly caressing my side, just under my bra strap, and making my nerves go crazy. "I'll always be here for you. Hey, I was here even when we were kids."

I smile, and sigh, running my fingers through his hair. "Things are different now."

We hear footsteps, and an old professor walks into view. He lets out a small gasp, and so do we, whipping our heads around. "P-professor Jenkins-" Noah starts.

The man lets out a small chuckle. "It's okay, sonny, I was in love too, once." he chuckles, and my face turns red. Noah puts me down, but his hand remains on my waist. "I won't tell anybody, just lay low, okay?"

We both nod and thank him. I smile, waving as the adorable old man walks past. "I told you, it's too risky." I frown, reaching up and brushing his hair out of his face. "You're right." he sighs. "I've got a meeting to get to, but I'll catch up with you later."

"Okay..." I frown, and he reaches down, kissing me softly, before running off. I sigh, and follow him back inside quickly. Don't want to be alone, outside, at night..