20) Brothers

(A/N: Sorry for late update! Xx)

Arianna's P.O.V

"I'm Ryan, and that's James," he gestures to the similar looking boy. "We're your half brothers."

"I- you- how did you f-find me?!" I say shakily clutching Noah's hand. "We saw you in magazines. Word's out you're dating Mr Foxx." he explains.

"Fucking hell..." Noah growls, pulling me closer to him. "How do I know you're telling the truth?!" he snaps possessively, jealousy showing in his glare.

"I swear!" James speaks up, though held back by the other boy who I'm not sure the role of.

Is he my brother too?

"C-can we just talk another time?" I ask, looking back and forth between them. "Who?" Noah asks. "You..." I say quietly, with dread.

He glares at us all, before letting go.
"Be careful."

"You, leave!" he snaps at the boys, who scamper out.

"Don't be like that, baby," I say softly, brushing his hair out of his face. "I'll come back tonight."

"You'd better..." he says softly, pressing his lips to mine. "I'll come check on you in an hour. Be careful." he repeats, running his fingers through my hair, and helping me up.

"Tell them to keep quiet about us." he murmurs in my ear as we reach the door, leaving a small kiss behind my ear.

"So, how old are you guys? Which parent do we share?" I ask curiously as they walk me to the door.

"I'm twenty-two, and they're fifteen." he gestures to the younger boys. "We have the same dad."

"What about them?" I ask, as we walk out the front door. "James has the same dad as us, and that's Zander, he's James's..." he clears his throat and mutters, "close friend..."

"Ryan!" James's face goes red, and Ryan and Zander laugh.

"She's your sister, Jamie, it's okay if she knows." Zander smiles, grabbing his hand and pulling him closer as they walk.

"They're so cute!" I whisper to Ryan, who laughs. "They met in the orphanage. James wouldn't leave him when we ran away, so..." he shrugs, and smiles down at them, talking and laughing in their own little world.

"That's adorable." I giggle. "I have my own apartment now, and we all live there." he explains.

"Oh. Is it far away?" I ask curiously, looking around the street.

"Nah. Just down the road."

***

"So you trust them now?" Noah asks skeptically, frowning. "They're my brothers, baby. Relax." I smile, kneeling on the bed next to him. "I know you got jealous of Ryan." I smirk evilly, giving him a peck on the lips and giggling.

"Well how would I know he's your brother?" he frowns, watching me walk off to the bathroom. "You're just paranoid." I giggle, shutting the door behind me.

I undress myself and hop in the shower, adjusting the water. I take my braid out, and wash my hair and body. I turn facing the wall, humming a tune to myself that's been stuck in my head for the whole day. I still don't know the name of it.

I feel arms around my waist, and my heart stops for a split second. "N-Noah!" I choke out, and my hand goes to the wall instinctively, holding tight.

(A/N: Slightly suggestive.)

He leaves kisses down from my ear to my neck, sucking hard, and making me moan. He smirks against my skin, one hand slowly sliding up my belly, and the other, down.

I gulp hard, my brain trying to adjust to the situation. His hand slips down between my legs, and I moan, losing control of my body.