5) Lost

Ariana's P.O.V

I roam the halls, not knowing where to go, since Frankie ran off without me. I'm not quiet sure if it's lunch, class, or something else. I hear a girl moan nearby, and I jump, quietly tiptoeing over to the sound. I see one of the mean popular girls making out with one of the younger teachers. "Uhhm.." I clear my throat, and they both jump. "Shit." she mutters. "E-excuse me, do you know-"

Before I can finish my sentence, they've both run off. Now that I get a better look at it, this hallway is creepy. It's short, and some of the lockers are smashed, and dented inwards. The lights are flickering, the wallpaper is torn, and the floors are dirty. Before I know it, I'm close to the wall at the end of the hallway, and I jump in fright, as I hear the slightest crack of a crumbling broken locker. I gulp hard, and look around me, facing the wall finally.

I hear quiet, slow footsteps, and before I can register what I'm hearing, I feel soft lips on my neck, from behind, sending every worry flying out the window. Right before my reflexes tell me to jump, that familiar hand resting on my shoulder stops the unfamiliar shock. "You shouldn't be here, sweetheart," Noah whispers in my ear, leaving kisses up to it, and making my face turn red. "I-I got lost..." I choke out, letting go of a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Where am I sup-p-posed to be?"

"In my class. You weren't there, and I got worried," he states simply, and his arms snake around my waist. I just stand paralysed, as his touch sends me into frozen mode. It's calming, but I know it's wrong, as well.

"I-I need to get to class then..." I break away, and take steps ahead, which just so happens to be towards the wall.

Shit.

"What's wrong?" he asks softly, and locks fingers with mine, turning me to face him.

"This- this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes.

"Do you think I care?" he scoffs, and scans the dark, empty back hall for students, though I'm sure nobody ever comes here, except to make out.

"Why are you scared of me?" he notices I won't make eye contact, and lays a finger on the bottom of my chin, lifting my head up to look at him.

He's gorgeous, but extremely intimidating...

"I'm-I'm not..." I choke out. He slams me up against the wall suddenly, at the exact moment one of the faulty lights above us flickers, and I take a sharp breath in.

He presses his lips to my neck lightly, and I let out a soft moan, as much as I try to resist. He smirks at the effect he has on me, and runs his fingers down my side, pinning my wrist against the wall with his other hand. He sucks on my neck, and I bite back another moan, but fail, resulting in it being louder than the last.

If we're caught, I'll get expelled! I have nowhere else to go!

"If I took you back to my place, right now, " he whispers in my ear, and I feel his hot breath on my cheek, sending a chill down my spine. "How long do you think it'll take, before you scream my name?"

My breath hitches on the last sentence, and I grip the wall ledge behind me firmly.

We're a bit too close for only this much time, but then again, he seems familiar, and I feel like I've known him forever...

His lips make their way across my jawline, and up to my lips for the first time. I melt at his touch, and this so wrong, but it's so right...

I've never kissed anyone before, I grew up in a girl's home, with only the occasional visitor, my best friend, who dropped by every week. He was obsessed with me, but being the little kids we were, we never kissed, (like really kissed). His father had already passed away, a long time ago, but I was told one day that his mother had died, and he was being sent to a seperate orphanage. I haven't seen him since, and can only imagine where he is, and what he looks like now.

Noah nibbles my bottom lip for entrance, and I just remain motionless. I don't know how to kiss, I don't know how to love, I don't know how to be a girlfriend... I have no experience in the outside world??

I part my lips mindlessly, and let out a moan, just as his hand trails down my side.

I want to push him away, since I could get expelled for this, but I want him closer to me... I want him to leave me alone, but I also want him to take me right here and now. God, what am I thinking?

"W-we need to get to class-" I gasp, breaking the kiss, and panting quietly. We hear footsteps in the hall, and I jump, making my phone, earphones, and a pen slip out of my pocket. I gasp, bending down to pick them up, and checking to see if I broke my phone, and the teacher walks by mindlessly, wearing headphones.

I slip my belongings back in my pocket, and look up at Noah nervously. He cracks a faint smile at me, and shows me the way back to class.

I'm so dead...