21) Don't

(A/N: 15+)

Arianna's P.O.V

"N-Noah, d-don't-" I whimper, trying to wrap my mind around things.

"It's okay," he whispers against my neck, turning me around and pressing me up against the wall, pinning my wrists to it. "Calm down,"

I let out a frustrated whine as his thumb strokes my lower belly, and as much as I want him to continue, I know I shouldn't.

His lips hover in front of my ear, and as he exhales against my skin, goosebumps shoot down my body. He kisses the skin gently, and his fingers slide down my belly agonisingly slow.

"Noah, no," I bite my lip, pressing my palms against the wall firmly. The noise of the water hammering down on the ground fills my ears, mixed with the soft whimpers as he comes closer.

"This is wrong," I say shakily, as his hand pushes my legs apart. "D-don't you da-"

I gasp and moan loudly as he pushes his fingers into me, making my head tip back onto the wall. "Noah!" I cry in pain and pleasure, laying a hand on his shoulder. 

My grip tightens as he goes further and presses me up against the wall firmly, leaving kisses down my neck.

I bite my lip as he hits my sweet spot, and he sucks there, making me moan.

What is he doing to me..?! How can he mess with my mind like this?

His forehead rests against my neck as he kisses my collarbone, bringing his hand back up to my side. "What do you want me to do to you, baby girl?" he murmurs softly against my skin, kissing that spot.

"I- w-want you to- to-" I choke out whatever words I can manage, incapable of much else. He smiles against my neck, pushing his fingers back into me hard, and making me cry loudly.

I shouldn't be doing this... Fucking hell...

He nuzzles my neck as he presses up against me, making me gasp. "N-Noah-" I moan out as my climax builds up in my stomach, making my body go insane.

"Come on," he whispers, going in and out of me faster, and making me let a loud moan escape. I release the last time as he goes deeper, and he presses up against me, with me whimpering.

"Why don't you just take me here and now?" I pant, as he presses his soft lips to my jawline.

"It's more fun this way." he whispers simply, trailing his lips down my neck with an evil smile.