17) Steven

Frankie's P.O.V

"Ian..." I whimper, walking up to him on the couch from the bathroom, for the third time this morning.

"Are you okay, angel?" he asks softly, pulling me onto the couch between his legs. "I'm hurting..." I whisper, burying my head in his chest. "I can't go to college today. I need to tell Ari..."

"It's okay, baby, I'll text her." he tells me, resting me against his chest. "What happened? What did we eat?" I rack my brains for any cause of the nausea, and then a certain one crosses my mind. "Oh shit..."

We exchange looks as the same thought runs through our heads. "Do you...remember...anything from that night?" he asks slowly, stroking my back. "Not a thing..." I groan, resting my head on his chest again. I hook my legs over his and our arms wrap around each other, holding tightly. "I guess we'll just have to wait, then..." he says, sighing and kissing my forehead.

Ariana's P.O.V

I walk through the cafeteria and make my way to the corner table with my food. It's more crowded than usual today, because word is they got a hot new lunch lady, and there's only just enough room to walk. I sit down facing the wall at my little corner table, when my phone beeps. "Hmm?"

The room is abuzz with loud chatter, making it hard to concentrate, but I learn to block out so much noise after a while.

"This is Sebastian, Frankie won't be here today, she's feeling sick."

"Oh. Okay. Tell her I hope she feels better." I send back, slipping my phone back in my pocket. As I shuffle into the corner of the room, with everyone else facing the other way, I start to set my stuff down. I feel lips on my neck, and I gasp, looking behind me. I see Noah smile, and I frown, smiling and crossing my arms. "That was risky."

"That's what makes it fun." he smirks, sitting down next to me. "You can't sit here," I protest, pushing him away. "especially on a day like today. There's a hundred people in here."

"Fine. You just wait." he says quietly, sending a chill up my back, and he gets up and disappears into the crowd. "Hey, beautiful." I thought he came back for a moment till I turn around and gasp as I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hello.." I look back at the unfamiliar person, grimacing. "You must be Ariana... Professor Foxx's favorite." he smirks, sitting down next to me.

"I'm not his 'favorite'..." I groan, resting my forehead on my palm, and staring down at my plate. "No, you're my favorite." he smiles, making me shudder. "Wh-who are you? Are you in his class?" I ask shakily, backing away slowly. "How rude of me. I'm Steven. I sit behind you every day. We take the same class."

I frown, backing away further. "I've wanted you for a long time, cutie." His hand meets mine, and my hands clench on the table, making my knuckles turn white. "Please leave me alone..." I choke out.

"No." His hand snakes around my waist, pulling me closer to him, and a chill goes down my spine. I want to run, I want to leave, but I'm frozen in shock.

"She said to fucking leave her alone, Steve." someone hisses.

I know that voice. I know he's glaring down at Steven. He scampers away in fright, breaking contact with me, and I shut my eyes, frankly afraid to look back. "I didn't do it!" I choke out, after a long silence.

"Baby girl," he whispers, leaving love bites down my neck, and planting his hands on the table next to me, holding himself above me. "You are mine, and only mine, you understand?"

He bites harder, making me squeak from how hard I'm trying to be quiet, and I nod, my grip on the table tightening with every kiss. "Noah, stop-" I breathe, my breathing coming out heavy.

"No. You're mine, I'll do what I want with you."

My breath hitches at his words, and I remain motionless as his lips trace my jawline.

What does he mean by that..? He's so possessive, I've never wanted a relationship like that, but... It's not as bad as I would've thought...

As the people clear up, he leaves one last kiss behind my ear, before disappearing.