Author's Note

Hello Readers !

If you read this, it means you have reached the end of the story which is amazing !!!

The wallflower secret is finally completed !!!

I can't believe "The wallflower's Secret" is finally over.

It has been quite the (writing) journey for me to write the first teen fiction story I ever have, and I'm not going to lie, thinking like a teen in love or making teen fiction story in general is not easy. It's harder than making a young adult or adult romance because of the whole age stuff to make it more realistic.

And I have the feeling that this is going to be my last teen fiction story as well simply because I need to focus on making more billionaire romance and my supernatural series as well.

Anyway, I want to thank all of you who has been sticking here since the beginning or those who just arrive here, no matter what, thank you so much for all of your support, for the votes and comments you have given.

If you haven't read them yet, make sure to check out my other stories, the ones I have completed are Forced Marriage and Country Girl Revenge, and make sure to check The Mafia Whisperer for a mafia storyline and Red Royalty as well if you love vampire.

If you have anything to say, don't forget to contact me via direct message here on wattpad or my email at celestialxcross@gmail.com

Make sure to also follow my social media account :

Instagram : Celestialxcross (Writing & Art account & vallsvalentine (My personal account)

I will see you in my next stories (or my other stories)

Love,

Celestial X Cross