Chapter 16~ Finale

9 months later...

Levi's POV

"KING LEVI!" I heard Erwin yell and Eren and I both looked over towards him.
"Yes? What's the emergency?" I asked him and he panted obviously from running here.
"HANJI'S WATER BROKE! She's with the doctor right now!" He yelled and Eren and I both looked at each other as we ran out of the room. We turned many hallways and ran down corridors until we finally reached the doctors. We heard screaming coming from the room and we both bursted in.
"Good, you are here. Hanji is stable right now, with frequent contractions, the estimated time for the baby to arrive is in 2 hours." He said and went back to checking her vitals as another blood curdling scream was produced from Hanji's vocals. Eren and I tried to comfort her for an hour or two until the doctor rushed over to her.
"IT'S COMING!!!" Hanji yelled and the doctor nodded to us. We got up from our seats and walked to Hanji. Eren held her left hand while I held her right hand.
"Hanji, breathe in...breathe out" I kept repeating while every few minutes the doctor yelled for her to push. Then...
We saw a little baby girl in the doctor's hands. He looked back and forth between us and asked who was going to cut the umbilical cord. I looked to Eren and he nodded. He let go of the now smiling' Hanji's hand and walked over. The doctor put the clasps on and gave Eren scissors. He cut the cord and gave the nurse the baby girl to wash off ever so delicately. Tears were streaming down everyone's face at this point while the doctor pulled the placenta out and finished cleaning up. Hanji laughed a little as we comforted her.
"Are you okay?" She asked me.
"WHAT? You just had a fucking baby! I should be the one asking you that!" I yelled and we both laughed.
"I'm better than fine, so don't you dare pull that crap with me." Hanji said and smiled. She started to sit up as the nurse brought the baby back inside the room. The doctor wrapped her in a blanket and brought her to Eren who held her gently while tears poured from his eyes. I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder.
"We're Dad's" I said with tears streaming down my face.

*6 years later*

Lola is 6 years old today. These past years of our lives have been the best years of my life. I get to see the ones I love every day. We have had our ups and downs, but we got through them together. When my Dad died I should've been more sad, but I was too damn happy with Eren to think to poorly of it. I did break down, and I did miss him, and I did cry, but Eren helped me through it all. Then Lola came along. Hanji helped us take care of him. Erwin and Armin got married when Lola was 2 and Marco and Eren's stepbrother eventually got married as well. Marco made Jean a better person and he's now allowed back in the castle. Grisha went missing after Lola was born and Mikasa met a nice girl named Annie and is not married to her, but they have been going strong for about 2 years now. I guess you could say it all worked out in the end. Everyone was happy and nobody was hurting anymore. Everything was just fine. Lola was as happy as could be. Oh, and I almost forgot about Chibi. He just turned 2 today. He's our son. Lola looks like Eren with brown hair and ocean eyes, while Chibi has my black hair and grey eyes. They get along well and they are adorable. Chibi is with Lola every chance he gets. We are the happiest family. I hope it can always be this way. So I guess this is goodbye from both Eren and I. We got to live happily ever after.

Hey guys! Sorry, but this is the end. I know, I know. I don't want it to end either, but this is where I have to stop. I am hope you all liked it!!!!