匚卄丹ㄗ匕モ尺 37

Genji

I woke up to find that I Angela was still sleeping happily next to me. I got up quietly, not waking her up. She will soon be going back to her paperwork anyways, so I'll let her sleep. I walk around base, when I hear Winston call me down. I walk to his office.

Winston office 7:00 AM

"You called Winston?" I asked him, looking at him when I walked in. He turned.

"Oh yea, I got a message from someone who got our secured system number. I haven't read it yet cause it says your name in the first part." he explained.

"Well open it and let's read." I said , him doing so. I started reading.

It was from hanzo, my brother.

"Do you know him?" I hear Winston ask suspiciously.

"He's my brother." I say, re-reading the email. "He wants to talk with me." I say, pointing out a part of the letter.

"are you going to go?" I hear Winston ask.

"Of course." I said. "He's my brother, I want to see him." I get up, thanking Winston. "Time to go talk to him." I say, leaving a note to angie and making my way to the streets of Dorado.

Dorado Rooftops: 10 Pm

As I jumped from rooftop to another roof, I see a figure already there. 'Hanzo..' I think instantly. The figure turns as they hear me. "So you got my message?" they told me in a hushed tone.

"Yes I did hanzo." I said. He looked at me, sorrow and guilt in his eyes. "Why did you want to meet me brother?" I ask him. He looks down.

"I wanted to say, I'm sorry. I feel terrible for what I did those years ago, and I just.." he looked up. I took my mask off. "I've missed you greatly brother, and I wanted to see if I could join overwatch with you." he looks at me. I hug him, feeling him instantly break in my arms. He starts silently crying, and I hold him, now crying with him.

"I'll see if they will accept you brother, and ive missed you so, damn, much." I tell him, still hugging him. After a while, I let go, both our tears gone.

"Thank you Genji." He says. I nod, smiling at him. He sadly smiled back at me, and I start asking a few questions about what he has been doing all these years. After a while about his experience, he asked me about my life, and how I was saved after that day. I told of how a Doctor saved me, Doctor Ziegler. I told him if how close we got, and how I left. He understood why I left. I told him more about our relationship.

After I was done explaining he said, "I'm glad you have found someone to make you happy brother. I have always wanted that for you. That is until, you know.." he trailed off. I smiled.

"Its okay brother, I forgive you. Besides, if you hadn't done that to me I wouldn't have met her. So basically, I should be thanking you for giving me the chance to meet her." I say. He laughs a bit.

"It was nice to talk to you brother, but I must go. Keep in touch will you?" he asks. I nod.

"I always wanted to, brother." I smile to him, putting my mask on. We both jump from the roofs to our homes.