匚卄丹ㄗ匕モ尺 21

I can confirm that djsassby is a buttcheek, also please do message her with the word 'BUTTCHEEK' every once and a while k? But, don't be rude to the cinnamon roll or else. Thanks. XD continue with my story~

Angela

I hear there are new people coming into overwatch. Hope they will be nice. The mission I went on a week ago, didn't go as planned. We were tricked, and Tracer got hurt a bit. I healed her up pretty wuick, but it will require stitches. "Angela! The new people are here! And guess what!! Genjis back!" I hear Tracer tell from the door. I run to the door. 'Hes back?!' I run right past tracer, and down the room where they are. I hear Lena blink up to me. I run in, where I see Genji and a few other people I don't know. He is standing next to a omnic, who is floating. Physics. I stare at him for a minute, him not noticing me. Lena walks over to talk to him, I try to go with her, just to see him. "Genji! How are you!" Lena says to him. He turns, sees tracer, then sees me. He stares at me for a few seconds, and I can tell that he is making a sad expression. I can just feel it. "I uhh, I have been doing g-great!" he tells tracer, reverting his eyes to her, glancing at me once. I smile sadly at him. He starts talking to Tracer for a minute when he asks her, "Can I talk privatly with Angela for a moment?"

Meh. I'm pretty bored, and I feel bad for not updating in a while, but holy shat my house reeks of this cleaning chemical. I kinda wished I smelled smoke instead. Well, Imma write some more cause I am having a lot of ideas for the next chapters so uhh, yea. Farewell~