t h i r t y - t w o

continuing from last chapter...

//Sabrinas POV//

We packed up our things and got ready.

Corey's version of ready are jeans that don't have stains on them, a shirt that smells good, and one of his sweaters.  No matter whats on it, if he can brush it off, he'll wear it.

So he got dressed and walked into the washroom, in which I was ready, just putting on my makeup.

I saw him come in through the mirror.

"Hey." I told him.

I just felt his hands make their ways onto the sides of my body, and then he held his own hand at the front.

I caught myself smiling, which I had no intent of doing on purpose.

It just happened.

He dug his head closer to me so that my hair was out of the way, then he kissed my neck.

He rested his head on my shoulder, staring at me in the mirror.

I tilted my head slightly onto his.

He nudged his head back at me and said "You know what I think?"

Then looked at me actually, and not through the mirror.

I turned my head to look at him, but he was so close that our noses touched.

Once they did, I turned my whole body so that his hands that were at my front were now at my back, and mine were behind his head.

I was looking him straight in the eyes.

Right into his absolutely gorgeous ocean eyes.

I answered his question.

"I think that the more you try, the more I love it."

A smile slowly formed on his face.

"I was going to say that I think you look hella beautiful without makeup, and you just adding some makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world. You know, because I am able to say YOU are MY girlfriend."

He inched his face closer, so that his head was next to mine.

I could feel his breath on my ear.

He whispered "but lets be honest, the more I try the more you love it is better."

He brought his head back in front of mine.

He was so close I could taste the mint in his breath.

"So ima try more. Because I think we can agree we both like it."

And with that, my own head moved forward without me even having the control, but you would've done that anyways.

I kissed him hard but made it short.

A smile appeared on his face just as his eyes went squinty.

Oh his squinty smiley face made me weak at the knees.

Literally.

Corey had to clench my waist tighter as if he knew I was going to fall.

"Hey." He said, still making that face.

"That was my part."

I chuckled a bit then stood up on my tippy toes so I could be at his level and pecked his lips.

Okay...I kissed his lips.

A good 5 seconds I think. 

I let go and looked him in the eyes. "Ha ha, I win."

But before I could do anything else, Corey burst out laughing, and one of his hands went behind my head as he turned us around, and jumped on the bed, me under him.

I laughed, but only because of how hard he was laughing.

I stared at him the whole time, and he eventually caught me, and we stared at each other smiling for a few moments.

He eventually lowered his head so that his nose was touching my own on purpose, and he said "now can you tell your plan on where we're going?"

I gave him a shocked face as his smile grew bigger.

"This was your plan all along you cheater!!"

I placed my hands on his shoulders and shoved him up so that he was standing up and I was sitting on the bed.

"Aw man I failed." Was all he said.

"Pff, hell ya you did." I said in a sassy tone.

He just stood there and laughed so hard he bent over and clenched his stomach. 

I laughed too, but only because his cuteness seems just too adorable for this world.