o n e

//Sabrinas POV//

I wake up to the sunlight cracking through my blinds, hitting me straight in the eye.

I sit up in bed and stretch my arms out as far as they could go, and yawn.

I look over to my phone on my nightstand, blown up with notifications.

Famous people problems.

I decide to go on Twitter, as it was the most blown up one.

With 2 days until On Purpose coming out, all my 'carpenters' were giving me so much support, I loved it.

I start seeing a lot of "corbrina" talk going on, so I decide to go check out Corey's account.

He had changed his name to "on purpose corey" before heading to bed.

What an angel, I had to thank him.

I go to contacts and FaceTime him. I

jump forward so I'm lying on my stomach in bed waiting for him to pick up.

He picks up, but all I see is the floor of his room.

He then lifts the phone up, so I can see his face which has just woken up.

"Morning Cor." I tell him through a smile. "Sorry to wake you."

A small smile forms on his sleepy face as he says;

"Naw Sab don't worry bout it."

He yawned adorably.

"If I had to wake up by anybody I'd rather you then the dogs... "

He trailed off a bit.

"Sorry that was awkward."

He laughs nervously and I laugh with him.

He sits up in bed and opens up his eyes so I can actually SEE them. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Well Cor ya know I basically just called you to thank you for all the support on Twitter and all. I actually really appreciate it...so thank you."

A huge grin appears on his face.

"No problem Sab.  I'm just so proud of you and want people to see all the work you have put into this."

I bite my lip through a huge grin as well.

"Corey you are the sweetest person ever thank you so much." I manage to say.

"Of course." he replies almost immediately.

After a short awkward silence, he replied, "Well mommas calling me for breakfast. Gotta get breakfast before the dogs do."

He chuckles adorably.

"K but before you go..."

He cuts me off with "Yea?"

"Could you send me in iMessage a video of you singing On Purpose please?"

I give him my puppy dog smile. 

"Uhhhh I don't see why but alright."

He winks at me before hanging up.

God he's great.