t w e n t y - o n e

//Sabrinas POV//

We headed over to the nearest Tim Horton's, me and Cor in his car, and Row and Pey is Peys car.

We all ate our meals, and then we talked a bit. As in, where we would meet up after me and Cor were done.

Me and Cor have been here before. Pey has as well, but this was Rowans first time in Vancouver.

So while Pey took her sightseeing, we went to the pharmacy.

When we walked in, the place was empty.

Corey went to the desk and asked for the medication.

I stood next to him.

I was aware they were going to do some testing before they got the medication, they always do.

So the lady, who seemed well in her 50s looked up at us after Cor finished talking.

It was creepy because she seemed to be smirking at Corey.

All these Vancouver people crushing on Corey was really starting to annoy me honestly.

So I put my hand on the desk in front of her and said "Do you wanna test me so that we can get the medication and get going here please?"

She looked at me. "Of course." and she gestured to the room out back. "Right this way."

Her arm was still gestured to the door, and she had a smile on her face.

I was honestly really scared.

I wanted Corey to come in there with me.

My mom usually did.

It burned and I still cry from it.

I stepped back and hugged his right arm.

He then wriggled his right arm from my grip, and placed both his hands on my back pulling me in for a hug.

I snuggled closer to him and hugged him.

"Could you come in there with me?"

"Of course." He said looking down at me.

He then looked up at the creepy woman who was still smiling.

Corey stopped hugging me, but kept his right arm wrapped around me. 

His right hand was on my right bicep, his arm across my shoulders, and me pressed tight to his body.  I kept my hands hugging him as we walked in the room. 

He sat me down in the chair, and pulled some strands of my hair that were in my face, behind my right ear.

I looked at him and he gave me a small smile, and whispered "you'll be fine." He sat on the floor in front of me holding both my hands.

The woman put on some of those medical gloves, and pulled out this tube from inside of a drawer.

In that tube, she pulled out this swab.

I knew what came next.

"Open up." The woman said gesturing the swab at my mouth.

I opened my mouth up big.

She stuck that swab way down into my throat, and wiped some of the inside onto the swab.

Silent tears were threatening to spill from my eyes and it was obvious, but I continued the testing.