t h r e e

//Coreys POV//
Sabrina called me twice today, one of them asking to hang out. Honestly i never understood my feelings for Sab. I love her like a sister, she is older than me. But at the same time, its only a couple months and she is absolutely perfect. She is everything you could want in a woman. She's smart, funny, hands down gorgeous. Like i have always wanted to come out and tell her my feelings, but the fear of her not feeling the same way makes it impossible. What if she doesn't want a man younger than her? What if she loves me like Farkle, with the whole 'love them both equally.' And don't get me wrong, i do love Rowan. Its just with me and Sab on Girl Meets World AND Peter Pan AND both of us heading to Vancouver for our movies, I've spent more time with her.

//Sabrinas POV//
I did it. I managed to get a date with Cor today, er...but we wont call it 'date' for now. i plan to tell him how i feel. I am going to come straight out and tell him I like him.
No...that i love him.
That i have always felt like he had a more important place in my heart than just as a 'brother.'
That our age doesn't make a difference in my feelings for him.
I love Corey for Corey.
I love how much he cares about all living creatures.
I love how his photography has its own light, that he doesn't care what the haters say about it, as its his passion.
I love how him being famous doesn't change what he does or how he acts.
I love his face, his jawline, his hair. Frick i am just madly in love with Corey Fogelmanis. I hope I don't screw up today.