s i x

continued from last chapter:

//Sabrinas POV//

It was only our first date and I wanted be with him forever. We pull away and I rest my forehead onto his, my arms still around his neck and his around my waist. "I love you so freaking much Corey." I look up and smile. He looks up too, but he says "I wanna freaking marry you right here." I laugh, he smiles. "Well we still got a few years, but I'll happily take that offer when I'm older." He closed his eyes and chuckled. I bit my tongue, he is such a hottie. 

We stood up and started packing up our things. "Good, cause the offer will always be here. Accept it whenever your ready." He smirked at me than lifts up the basket. We walk over to his car, and put everything in, then we get in. We didn't even change outta our suits, we just each put on a shirt. Corey got in after I did, and once he shut his door, he looks me in the eyes and asks, "ready to go?" I stare at him without smiling and just say "No." His eyebrows furrowed quickly then went back to normal.  "Why not?" "I ain't leaving until I can officially call you mine." He chuckles, looks out to the water and starts the car. "Sab I promised myself I'd make you mine since the moment I laid eyes on you." He had backed out and we were on the road again.  "So knowing that you want the same...would you wanna be my girlfriend?" I grab his hand, intertwined it with mine and kissed his thumb. "Does that answer your question?" He smiled and lifted our hands and kissed my thumb, and said a proud "yes." Corbrina was freaking official. Took long enough.